• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

Great mini-clinic! I learned A LOT!! Thanks a lot!
    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
    Black Obsidian

Comment

• Re: Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

How did the Mercedes turn out? Couldn't make it for that unfortunately.

Saturday's session was awesome! Learned a ton and had a great time too. Thanks again Nick and Mike

Comment

Oh yeah, I left my jacket up at the shop. I was too lazy to back and get it lol.

Comment

All items left are now mine
          2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
          2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

I would like to thank Nick and Mike for a great get together. I am looking forward to using what I learned on my Jeep as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
              All items left are now mine
              I think it might look good on you.

Comment

A big thanks to Mike and Nick for the gtg. I learned alot. It was fun watching Mike sanding the trunk of a rental car lol. The Mercedes was a great project (my job was to stay out of the way and then take pics lol). It was a great weekend.

P.S It was nice to meet everyone that made it out there.

Comment

Just a note that I had a great time and it was a lot of fun meeting and working with everyone. A big thanks to Nick for putting this together and being a great host and friend.

For what it's worth, it's usually a good idea to start a "dedicated" pictures and comment thread otherwise you get pictures and comments on at the end of very long "sign-up" threads like this one where I'm posting to page 16 of the thread. The impact and value kind of gets diminished when it's so far into a thread and the content of the follow-up posts don't actually tie-in to the title of the thread...

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');