• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you paying for gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in central Washington State on 8/17/05 we are at $2.69 for regular and $2.79 for high test. Thankyou government for looking out for the poor and middle class on energy costs.
    It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to detail all of it.

Comment

I paid about 2.85 a gallon last week im pretty sure its higher this week, doesnt stop me from buying premium grade for my Benz

Comment

Too much.... today regular is $2.51 per gallon. Oh wait.... let me run outside to check the price because I think that is going up again....
        Bama

Comment

It is at $2.55 for regular.

Comment

$2.55/gallon unleaded

Greg
            Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

$1.96/gal for gasoline, $0.60/gal for taxes
              WW - Shinin' On

Comment

NO way your gas is that cheap your so lucky...

Comment

He is paying 2.56 per gallon.....

Comment

I just paid 2.50 today at an Indian reservation. It's 2.60-2.70 elsewhere. Those Indians must make a killing on gas because there's no tax on it and I believe the tax is something like .30. So they make another .20 a gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                      Too much.... today regular is $2.51 per gallon. Oh wait.... let me run outside to check the price because I think that is going up again....
                      If it keeps on like this, they'll have to hire people just to keep up with changing the prices.
                      r. b.

Comment

$3 for premium since my car runs so good with premium the others are 2.85 and 2.95ish.

In Michigan
                        The Punisher: Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
                          If it keeps on like this, they'll have to hire people just to keep up with changing the prices.
                          a friend of mine actually has that job. he drives all over to the chains and changes the prices to the areas demand. (don't ask why someone in the station doesn't do it cause I haven't figured it out and I don't want to seem like I'm wishing a friends job away. )
                          2019 GMC Sierra
                          1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
                            .....(don't ask why someone in the station doesn't do it cause I haven't figured it out and I don't want to seem like I'm wishing a friends job away. )
                            Yeah, jobs are getting a little harder to find now-a-days too.
                            r. b.

Comment

Here's my solution to gas prices- a bike. Just got it yesterday. My main account is 15 miles away and I'm riding there on weather permitting days. Anywhere that I don't have to drive with in 5 miles I'm riding also. I should save ~$40 a week. It's already got Xpel on the impact areas, being carbon fiber, I don't want to hurt it. It's also got a coat of #21.

Comment

Check this out....

Sells for about $3,500.00
                                r. b.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');