• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I like it !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, let me know if I can test it out on my Cobra with some speed glaze, and 21. I would be interested in the feel of this machine, and the cut it might give. Hey when are we going to get together at BJ's?

Comment

Joe,

Thanks for biting the bullet and buying this new machine!! I've been really curious about it since I saw it in the Griot's catalog about 4-6 weeks ago. Like others, I'm very curious about it's ability to correct paint flaws. It seems to be more powerful than the PC and the orbits are tighter. So, I would think that would help with paint correction.

Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Weed
        What's amazing is this thread is around 24 hours old and it's had over 700 hits! Lots of people here interested in how this new DA rates... Joe, have the marketing people from Griots contaced you yet?
        over a thousand now lol
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Any updates yet Joe? *impatient*
          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Originally posted by George Wax
            Joe, let me know if I can test it out on my Cobra with some speed glaze, and 21. I would be interested in the feel of this machine, and the cut it might give. Hey when are we going to get together at BJ's?

I don't remember getting invited!!!!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
              Any updates yet Joe? *impatient*

I used it today to remove swirl marks from a vette.

It works well.

Since the throw /orbit is tighter than the PC I can get closer to trim and moldings than I ever could with the PC.
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                I used it today to remove swirl marks from a vette.

It works well.

Since the throw /orbit is tighter than the PC I can get closer to trim and moldings than I ever could with the PC.
                Pictures man! We want pictures!
                I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Pictures of what?

Comment

Pictures of what?
                    Pictures of Joe shopping at BJ's... what else

Comment

Pictures of what?
                      Of your mug!

Actually, if you can provide before/afters of work you've done with the Griot's orbital, that would be nice. But, seeing as how Griots has a 30 day money back guarantee, I may just order one tommorrow and try it for myself.
                      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

You have seen my before and afters. There is no differents.

I wouldn't let a car go below Superior Shines standards.

The result was the same as the PC. Just maybe easier, more comfortable, faster-maybe.

Comment

joe,
                          would you replace this in place of the pc's you have, if it became an option?

Comment

Too early to know. So far I like it. I have an employee that doesn't like it.

He likes the longer orbit of the PC. I am not sure why.

I have applied sealant on four cars and speed glaze on one so far with the new machine. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Paramedic
                              You left a "Group" of people out that you refer to quite often the
                              "LURKERS"!!!
                              Simple mistake on my part... thanks for including them also as we have a lot of them...
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Wouldn't this make the action less aggressive? Is it compensated for by higher orbital speeds?

Thanks for the review of it. Does the tool say where it was made?
                                1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                                2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                                1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');