• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Always Detailed: 2008 Lexus IS F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Always Detailed: 2008 Lexus IS F

Damn! Nice.. So, based on your experience with both NXT 2.0 and Ultimate Wax, which of the 2 do you feel gives the better shine?

Comment

In my experience, I've used about 3 bottles of NXT 2.0 Wax and I love that stuff. It's really really awesome stuff even if the product is maybe going on 10 years old now.

However, Ultimate Wax is just so easy to use and I personally feel that it definitely looks better on my car and I do notice a difference. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give the noticeability of the difference of a 7. It gives my car a rich blue color that's very deep and intense. Plus it just comes off easier than NXT 2.0. BTW, I use Ultimate Paste Wax opposed to Ultimate Liquid Wax

Comment

So I had a bottle of Gold Class Wax that was just sitting there…like…forever. I think i used it once. Didn't really like it. Maybe the prep work I did before wasn't that great. Anyhow…simple wash, clay, wax. Nothing in between.

Comment

^^ Stunning! Car is looking great.
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Thanks! That Gold Class isn't too bad of a wax…lol. I think I still like Ultimate Paste Wax though.

Comment

That's a really nice color.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by CreamPuff View Post
                Thanks! That Gold Class isn't too bad of a wax…lol. I think I still like Ultimate Paste Wax though.
                I know! My car looks gorgeous when I decide to use GC - it just doesn't last long enough for my liking.

UW still looks awesome (in a different way) and is far more durable.
                Originally posted by Blueline
                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');