• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 Mustang Pink to Red (yes, another Mustang!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1989 Mustang Pink to Red (yes, another Mustang!)

It is looking great. What a improvement. Keep up the great work. Looks so much better.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Amazing job..

Just to point out, this has been a VERY funny thread!

Comment

Great job! Inspiring work. Makes me want to buy a rotary. I'm a newb so easy-does-it, but I'm hopin to be able to recondition cars as good as you did with the stang. Theres no helping me now, I have the disease. I find myself fascinated with shiny painted surfaces. I can't go anywhere without checking out people's finishes. My fiance constantly says "you and that car!" whenever I look at or talk about my Prix and how it could look better... I can only blame guys like you and Meguiars for my disease.

It already looks good! Cant wait to see how it looks when your finished!

Comment

Associated Press: Earth

What appears to be a turn around in the position of the District Attorneys office, the charge of malicious activity has been dismissed. The owner of the garage has contacted Kerrinjeff and asked him to proceed with 2-3 passes more and offered an undisclosed amount of money in doing so. The court appointed psychiatrist has told the court that Kerrinjeff is basically harmless and will not hurt anyone. The psychiatrist stating that he is very similar to the character of Rain Man, "Swirls, definately swirls." If KJ has a car to work on, then there should be no problems with him wanting to enter other people's garage. The court strongly urged KJ to keep himself busy with his own cars and then if he wanted, to solicit others for work. KJ understood.

With the dawn of a new day approaching, the folks of Earth can now relax and not worry about anyone with a rotary and polish break into their garage to polish their car.......or did they worry at all.........This reporter thinks that a lot would hope they would find a polished car in their garage when they awoke! That just may happen in the future, we will see

Great job on that stang KJ, gotta love 105, can't wait to get some and try it. Those headlights and taillights look awesome. Good to see you teaching the girl young, she'll have the shiniest car in school.

Good show, it was fun

Aaron
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Looking good man! Those Mustangs polish out real nice! One of my favorite paints to polish

Here's one about the same age that I did last year....

2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
            2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
            2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
            2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

THAT was the one I was referring to!!!!

Glad you posted that Nick, great job on those Mustangs. See, I told the wife those older Mustangs are cool, I like the old Five-Point-Oh's, tons of aftermarket on those cars so they haul butt

Good show

Aaron
              Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
                Looking good man! Those Mustangs polish out real nice! One of my favorite paints to polish

Here's one about the same age that I did last year....

WOW! Those are the final results I'm hoping for, but I won't quite get there due to the number of deep defects in the paint.

What products did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post

What appears to be a turn around in the position of the District Attorneys office, the charge of malicious activity has been dismissed. The owner of the garage has contacted Kerrinjeff and asked him to proceed with 2-3 passes more and offered an undisclosed amount of money in doing so. The court appointed psychiatrist has told the court that Kerrinjeff is basically harmless and will not hurt anyone. The psychiatrist stating that he is very similar to the character of Rain Man, "Swirls, definately swirls." If KJ has a car to work on, then there should be no problems with him wanting to enter other people's garage. The court strongly urged KJ to keep himself busy with his own cars and then if he wanted, to solicit others for work. KJ understood.

With the dawn of a new day approaching, the folks of Earth can now relax and not worry about anyone with a rotary and polish break into their garage to polish their car.......or did they worry at all.........This reporter thinks that a lot would hope they would find a polished car in their garage when they awoke! That just may happen in the future, we will see

Great job on that stang KJ, gotta love 105, can't wait to get some and try it. Those headlights and taillights look awesome. Good to see you teaching the girl young, she'll have the shiniest car in school.

Good show, it was fun

Aaron
                  It just keeps getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post

Good show, it was fun

Aaron
                    This has been a very funny and educational post. Way to go kj and aaron
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
                      WOW! Those are the final results I'm hoping for, but I won't quite get there due to the number of deep defects in the paint.

What products did you use?
                      Thank you sir!
                      Honestly, I can't remember the exact process. I'd have to look up the thread and hopefully I put it in there

Get back to you on that.....

Nick

Comment

OK, so I looked for the thread about this Mustang, and I couldn't find it Maybe it's in the archived section, but I have no idea how to get in there.

Sorry,
                        Nick

Comment

Thanks for looking I'll bet that owner was one happy camper

Comment

Yeah, he was pretty happy. I'll make a separate thread tomorrow and post up all of the pictures.....I don't want to get your thread off topic with stuff about me.

Nick

Comment

Love the pics, great work. Awesome start. Post more when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CAShine View Post
                                Love the pics, great work. Awesome start. Post more when you get a chance.
                                Thanks!

I went to take the post-polishing pics this afternoon but my camera died

I'll get some posted tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');