• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 Mustang Pink to Red (yes, another Mustang!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1989 Mustang Pink to Red (yes, another Mustang!)

VERY NICE!!!

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

that's going to be a fantastic turnaround
      2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Nappers

kerrinjeff - great work

Tim
        Learning new things everyday

Comment

Amazing turnaround Jeff!!!!!! I wish you lived closer so that I can help out!!!!!!!

Move to Glendale so you also live close to work and to TheVoices!!!!
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
            Amazing turnaround Jeff!!!!!! I wish you lived closer so that I can help out!!!!!!!

Move to Glendale so you also live close to work and to TheVoices!!!!
            Thanks Marc! I would move if I could...maybe early next year we'll try to sell

Comment

Associated Press:Earth

A man only known as Kerrinjeff has been arrested inside his neighbors garage. He was not there to burglarize the house, nor was he there to vandalize the house. He was only armed with a rotary polisher and polish. He had no explanation for it only that he needed to do it and couldn't take it anymore. He was asked if wanted to be represented by an attorney, he commented, that he wants to be represented by Meguiar's. A strange story indeed. Many people outside of the jail have picketed for KJ to be released and those people have strange names, maybe screen names holding up picket signs and holding rotary buffers, threatening that they will use them if he is not freed. A court proceeding will take place in an undisclosed courthouse.

Story to continue.

Associated Press: Earth

After a court proceeding, a psychiatrist was called in to evaluate Kerrinjeff. He basically said that he was "Car Crazy" (Automobilias Looneytooneyis), signs of Car Crazy are walking up to a car, touching car with the end of one's fingers, hunching over and looking at the car under different angles and different light conditions and muttering "swirls" and "bad" to oneself. What doctors thought science fiction, admitted that when Kerrinjeff was muttering "holograms" he didn't mean the popular words used in science fiction shows such as Star Trek. Holograms are conditions in paint which are unappealing to Car Crazy people. Police also released information when arrested, they thought he was armed with a firearm, only to discover it was a Brinkman dual Xenon light. More information released by police during a court proceeding, as he was drug away from his neigbors garage he was yelling, "I only made one pass" over and over and over, authorities are still investigating. Kerrinjeff was released to a family member who promises the court he would monitor his well being and monitor his whereabouts.

Next court date was not released to the public. A side note, during the court proceeding, the judge asked Kerrinjeff to approach the bench and it looked like they were engaged in a dialouge and only talking about numbers, such as G110, 105, 80, 83, 7, 151, 8006, 9006. We are still investigating what these numbers mean. In the meanwhile, Kerrinjeff came out of the courthouse and said to the press, I need to see a man about a horse!, puzzled our investigator followed him to his home and saw that indeed, he was working on a Mustang.......

Stay tuned

Sorry Tim

Back to the Mustang, make sure you keep us up to date on the Mustang, I saw a similar year car get restored (cant remember if it was this site or the old CS site) the other thread was even the same color as the one your working on, great turn around.

Keep us posted

Aaron
              Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                Associated Press: Earth

After a court proceeding, a psychiatrist was called in to evaluate Kerrinjeff. He basically said that he was "Car Crazy" (Automobilias Looneytooneyis), signs of Car Crazy are walking up to a car, touching car with the end of one's fingers, hunching over and looking at the car under different angles and different light conditions and muttering "swirls" and "bad" to oneself. What doctors thought science fiction, admitted that when Kerrinjeff was muttering "holograms" he didn't mean the popular words used in science fiction shows such as Star Trek. Holograms are conditions in paint which are unappealing to Car Crazy people. Police also released information when arrested, they thought he was armed with a firearm, only to discover it was a Brinkman dual Xenon light. More information released by police during a court proceeding, as he was drug away from his neigbors garage he was yelling, "I only made one pass" over and over and over, authorities are still investigating. Kerrinjeff was released to a family member who promises the court he would monitor his well being and monitor his whereabouts.

Next court date was not released to the public. A side note, during the court proceeding, the judge asked Kerrinjeff to approach the bench and it looked like they were engaged in a dialouge and only talking about numbers, such as G110, 105, 80, 83, 7, 151, 8006, 9006. We are still investigating what these numbers mean. In the meanwhile, Kerrinjeff came out of the courthouse and said to the press, I need to see a man about a horse!, puzzled our investigator followed him to his home and saw that indeed, he was working on a Mustang.......

Stay tuned

Sorry Tim

Back to the Mustang, make sure you keep us up to date on the Mustang, I saw a similar year car get restored (cant remember if it was this site or the old CS site) the other thread was even the same color as the one your working on, great turn around.

Keep us posted

Aaron

Holy cow, my whole family is rolling on the floor laughing!!! Great post!!

I'll have more pics tomorrow, I should be finished buffing it out. I finished the compounding with M105 and purple foamed wool pad and I'm gonna finish it up wtih 151 and a polishing pad on the rotary

Comment

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Nappers - You are my "Plan B" defense since you solved my first problem with the PC by posting about the right amount of 83 to apply!! If it weren't for that post, I'd likely have given up out of frustration!

Comment

Like Mike said, Each One, Teach One.

Glad my pain helped you.

83 is great stuff.

Can't wait for pix

Aaron
                    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Nappers, you are too funny.

Kerrinjeff, Can't wait for more pics.
                      quality creates its own demand

Comment

OK Folks, here's the update! It's been compounded with M105 and a wool pad on the Rotary. It has not been polished yet:

We used the PC with a foam 4" cutting pad and M105 in tighter areas. World's best helper

Compounded the lights as well...

Taillight BEFORE:

AFTER

Headlight BEFORE:

AFTER:

Polishing with 151 up next so stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
                          OK Folks, here's the update! It's been compounded with M105 and a wool pad on the Rotary. It has not been polished yet
                          I thought I was going crazier... this thread would not show up with New posts... I figured you may have not posted them yet... I had to dig for it. Wierd.

Anyway - looks great after just the 105! Can't wait for the 151! Are you going to do anything after that? #80? Did you get some NXT 2.0 yet? I'll have to get over there at some point to see it before it heads up north!

Very Nice man!!!
                          The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
                          --VoicesInMyHead--
                          0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Originally posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
                            I thought I was going crazier... this thread would not show up with New posts... I figured you may have not posted them yet... I had to dig for it. Wierd.

Anyway - looks great after just the 105! Can't wait for the 151! Are you going to do anything after that? #80? Did you get some NXT 2.0 yet? I'll have to get over there at some point to see it before it heads up north!

Very Nice man!!!
                            Thanks! I just finished 151 on half the car and it looks amazing! I can't believe how good 151 is. It has become my favorite product hands down.

I'm not sure what I can top 151 with that will 'stick' good, but I'm going to post and see if anyone knows.

Still gotta use up my Nxt 1.0 before I get the 2.0, although after seeing the difference I'm tempted to "lose" my 1.0

Come on by whenever, I'm sure I'll have a project we can work on

Comment

hey Voices can i hitch along?? hahaha!
                              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                                hey Voices can i hitch along?? hahaha!

When I plan on heading over, I can send ya a PM.
                                The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
                                --VoicesInMyHead--
                                0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');