• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junkman's, The Mother of All "How to Fix Your Paint for Novices" Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Junkman's, The Mother of All "How to Fix Your Paint for Novices" Thread!

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
    Careful how you interpret what we wrote: "It's not just filling, it's correcting" means that it's not just a bunch of fillers as has been suggested, but it actually corrects. Like we also said, we've done plenty of IPA wipedowns after using UC so we know full well how much it corrects and how much it may or may not fill.
    Understood. Hence the question. Does UC have fillers that can potentially hide defects?

Editing with a follow up question since you have replied,
    Can M105 potentially hide defects?
    2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

^ Please disregard my above post. I think the questions have been answered.

Thank you
      2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
        The Mirror Glaze line of compounds, polishes and cleaners are body shop safe, whereas the consumer line is not. Because of that body shops won't use our consumer line no matter what the price differential may be.
        I completely forgot to mention that fact. As you can understand, that would be an issue for some of the things I do.
        "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

Comment

Junkman I just wanted to drop a note and say thank you for your video's. They are some of the best as they explain things to a novice like myself. You sir a a great man and I appreciate what you are doing.

One thing to note on the orange/white pads. I can only find "grey" pads, but the description looks right so I went ahead and ordered them. I hope I was right.

Regards,
          Dave
          2012 Nissan Maxima - Crimson Black

Comment

In some pictures that you will find on the Internet, the white pads do appear to be light grey in color so you should be okay. Thanks for watching.
            "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');