• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swirl marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swirl marks

That's a great idea...who do you order from?
    2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Another question which may be better asked on another thread:

For now, looking to acquire (when I get my RE business rolling), a reasonable 4WD or AWD vehicle, most likely in need of some TLC.

Subarus are the most popular AWD vehicles in my region, and wondering whether anyone has had experience with finish correction on those vehicles.

Specifically, these are my questions:

1. What is the paint hardness for late model autos (2010 forward)?
      2. Paint thickness? (many of the late model cars on the market have neglected finishes, even as mechanically they remain sound)
      3. Would a HF DA orbiter be sufficient to perform most correction work or should I look into investing in something with more power?
      4. What level of finish could I expect to attain? (Thinking about the impression I will have on clients.)
      5. Or should I look for an Audi instead?

Thanks.
      2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Another question (my questions don't seem to interest anyone these days, but here goes):

Has anyone had experience with HF foam cutting/polishing pads?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by billddrummer View Post
          Another question (my questions don't seem to interest anyone these days, but here goes):

Has anyone had experience with HF foam cutting/polishing pads?

Thanks.
          They are junk. Search on the various forums and you will find out more about them. Invest in some good pads.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');