• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

got one of my tins today

1 more and 2 of NTX 2.0 coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad777 View Post
      Just got an exceptionally good deal on the Meguiars RV package she had for about $41. I offered $14 and it was accepted. What a great deal!
      My goodness! That's a wonderful deal, and considering it's shipped for free...
      I offered $15.50 for the trio of the RV/marine Oxidation/Polish?wax trio, so we'll see if she accepts the offer. She's been inconsistent with the offers that she accepts relative to what I've heard on here, even for the same amounts of product.
      Can't really complain too much though; I still got a great deal on a few tins of M16 and NXT so far .

Comment

Still plenty of M16 left. Where are you guys at? Let's keep this going!

After all of the "bring M16 back" threads I would have hoped we wiped the shelves of this stuff!
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
          Still plenty of M16 left. Where are you guys at? Let's keep this going!

After all of the "bring M16 back" threads I would have hoped we wiped the shelves of this stuff!
          Hey, I did my part; I bought 14 tins! For all of you that bought a measly 2-4 tins: step your game up!
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Well my four were waiting for me on the porch when I got off work last night. I'm gonna test one out tomarrow on one of the ambulances.

I'd love to get some more, but I have a one month old that digs into my detailing fundage.
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
              Well my four were waiting for me on the porch when I got off work last night. I'm gonna test one out tomarrow on one of the ambulances.
              I am getting pretty frustrated that my 10 tins still haven't arrived at my house yet! My first two order came very promptly.
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Yeah it took 5 days for my four 16's to arrive
                For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post

I'd love to get some more, but I have a one month old that digs into my detailing fundage.
                  You can detail the stroller!

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                    I am getting pretty frustrated that my 10 tins still haven't arrived at my house yet! My first two order came very promptly.
                    My last 3 tins have not arrived. I'm betting the seller switched from Priority Mail to regular mail in order to save some money.

Comment

Originally posted by tcope1 View Post
                      My last 3 tins have not arrived. I'm betting the seller switched from Priority Mail to regular mail in order to save some money.
                      Or is packaging so many tins that she is a bit behind. Considering that she's sold 700+ tins in about two weeks, she's probably more than slightly frazzled.
                      Calais Auto Detailing
                      CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Agreed. My last tin of M16 hasn't shipped yet. The NXT from Saturday was shipped earlier this morning. It's not like I'm under a timeline to get the goods...I don't really care if it takes a week to reach my place.

Can't complain about FREE shipping given the prices we are getting on this stuff!

Comment

When I checked last night the auction had ended. I was very pleased to find it back up today! $15 for two. Now I get to see what all the fuss is about! I think there were 80 or so left....I could be wrong.

Comment

Received two cans early this week and ordered up another 4 cans (at $5 a piece).

Noticed there seemed to be some separation in the one tin I opened. Anyone else notice this and how to combat it?

Comment

Originally posted by draperd View Post
                              Received two cans early this week and ordered up another 4 cans (at $5 a piece).

Noticed there seemed to be some separation in the one tin I opened. Anyone else notice this and how to combat it?
                              Do you mean cracking in the wax? If so, that is normal. If not could you post a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by draperd View Post
                                I thought I got a good deal.
                                Last edited by RG1202262; Sep 2, 2009, 05:23 PM. Reason: thought not though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');