• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

thanks you
    Hitachi SP 18VA & PCXP
    Rides: 94 XJ & 04 Explorer XLT

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
      Has anyone tried M16 with UQD over the top of it?

I was told it produces a "ball bearing" type water beading.
      That's my normal routine! This is after a few washings and skipping of using UQD or UQW here and there!
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Looks nice! I like that color...I'm guessing that is your Neon?
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

yep, just did a detail and tried Do Do Juice Banana Armour on it......

My usual go to is M26/NXT 2.0 and M16, depending on mood.

I did a write up somewhere here.....
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I ordered my tins of M16 slightly over a week ago (Aug. 31st.) and I still do not see anything showing me that they have shipped yet.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
              I ordered my tins of M16 slightly over a week ago (Aug. 31st.) and I still do not see anything showing me that they have shipped yet.

I have not had mine ship either, I emailed her and she said it would ship soon, that was last week
              "Every moment frontin and maxin
              Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
              "

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
                I have not had mine ship either, I emailed her and she said it would ship soon, that was last week
                Yea, she told me the same thing last Wednesday.... hopefully it will ship soon.
                Brian

Comment

Ordered on Thursday,arrived on following Tuesday.Rained almost every other day since. Threw my back out Saturday.Calling for rain next weekend.The detailing gods are frowning on me.

Paul s
                  Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
                  317-513-4678

Comment

I also emailed her asking where my next shipment is. I also noted that a few people on the forum were wondering the same about theirs. She replied back saying she had some problems with the postal service that required her to go with the standard shipping, but everything that was ordered previous from her departure from 'free shipping', would be sent out by today (if I remember correctly). Also, she noted that she has a good reputation on Ebay and will certainly do all she can to always make everyone happy.
                    Delays are always a cause of concern to me, but in this case, I'm confident we'll all get our product soon.
                    Brad Mower
                    SLC, UT

Comment

My 4 tins arrived last week, but I had to wait until this morning to pick them up. I always have merchandise shipped to my work address to keep stuff from getting stolen out of my mailbox. I live next to a channel that feeds into the bay, and we have a lot of homeless folks camping out in the culvert. I don't know if they would have bogarted my wax, I just didn't want to confront some guy pushing a flawlessly mirrored shopping cart!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad777 View Post
                        I also emailed her asking where my next shipment is. I also noted that a few people on the forum were wondering the same about theirs. She replied back saying she had some problems with the postal service that required her to go with the standard shipping, but everything that was ordered previous from her departure from 'free shipping', would be sent out by today (if I remember correctly). Also, she noted that she has a good reputation on Ebay and will certainly do all she can to always make everyone happy.
                        Delays are always a cause of concern to me, but in this case, I'm confident we'll all get our product soon.
                        Sounds good.

Thanks for the update Brad.
                        Brian

Comment

Thanks sir! I am having them shipped to my work so I am forced to go in hehe
                          "Every moment frontin and maxin
                          Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                          "

Comment

I also had the same ordered/payed them on day 1, didn't get shipped until a few days after being notified USPS received shipping info issues. Just got back from post office after picking the package up.Throw in the Sunday,the holiday and not counting the day I ordered and mine took four days from Mississippi to southern Texas. I suppose that isn't too bad considering it was shipped Priority mail (he says with a perplexed look on his face). Nevertheless I got my tins and now its time to play!
                            Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Someone over on Autopia mentioned the seller was taking a loss after the free shipping. That is somewhat hard to believe they didn't calculate that out before hand.
                              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I would guess she certainly didn't realize what she was selling or the demand for it. Probably didn't expect the mass quantities that people were ordering. Gotta love free enterprise!
                                Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');