• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy new tires, need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking to buy new tires, need help.

I got rid of my Hankook tires and am now running a set of Michelin Harmony tires on my Olds. Awesome tires - I really don't know why I didn't get them before! They reduce road noise, aid in smoother acceleration and braking, and do very well in wet weather. Can't go wrong with Michelins!
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Re: Looking to buy new tires, need help.

you asked about ride and handling. Ride is better than with the Michelin Symmetry tires. Handling - its a minivan, so I don't really know what to say here. The tire change did not show a handling change. I upgraded the size slightly from the OEM size of 215/65r16 to 235/60r16 to get a little more load capacity safety when loaded up. This is a size upgrade often recommended over on OdyClub.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');