• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of new tint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of new tint!

Looks good! I doubt you will run into too much trouble with the law. I have had 0% on my side windows of my 350z and 35% on the entire windshield for 6 months and was just pulled over for the first time last week. Funny, the legal limit in NC is 35%, but he let me go without even a verbal warning. By the way, tint meters must round down, so be careful if you get pulled over. I know for a fact, I don't have 0% tint. Its more like 5%, but it shows up as 0%
    If you live around Charlotte, NC and would like your car detailed, PM me.

Comment

Looks good. I need to get mine tinted. Makes a clean car look extra good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
        Another one of these threads, here we go.
        Thought the same thing then saw this post....+1,000
        Quit doing illegal things to your car and then saying, "I hope the cops don't mess with me." Pay to play or don't play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG BUFFER View Post
          Na. It's just the internet. It makes everthing sound negitive even when you're trying not to be. I should of clarified my last post. I was referring to the US vs Canada regarding automotive safety. Nothing more. Sorry if you read more than that into my post.

Ontario has different tint laws then Alberta...cause here you can have the tint as dark as you want on the rear and 35% on front doors

Comment

I like the 40%.

Comment

Nice tint job. I'm rolling with 30% on all windows except the windshield. It has lighten up some since it has been several years now.

Not only does it add to the looks of the car, it really cuts down on the heat build up and interior sun fading.

2016 Focus ST

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');