• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good deals

That's a huge bag isn't it. I laugh when I look at it. I can only fit 2 of those in the back of my pickup truck, when I'm picking up packing material.

I don't get the antistatic ones though. They cost 2X as much. I already go overboard in an effort to protect the product.

Comment

Originally posted by coopers23 View Post
      I'm not going to lie, I kind of liked them. They melt in your mouth, not your hand! But really, they taste like..............nothing.
      Probably just needed a little salt.

TL

Comment

You guys are cracking me up!!

I, too, hate packing peanuts for all the same reasons TL posted. I order from Auto Geek a lot and they go crazy with the packing peanuts. When I get a new order all I want to do is tear into it, but instead I have to take my time to prevent packing peanuts from going everywhere. Antistatic ones would be nice! I didn't even know they made those.

Colin
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
          That's a huge bag isn't it. I laugh when I look at it. I can only fit 2 of those in the back of my pickup truck, when I'm picking up packing material.

I don't get the antistatic ones though. They cost 2X as much. I already go overboard in an effort to protect the product.
          The anti-static ones don't taste as good.
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698
          Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');