• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY!!! *Giggles uncontrollably on Christmas on 7/24/09* (PICS INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEY!!! *Giggles uncontrollably on Christmas on 7/24/09* (PICS INSIDE)

lmao....i might break it out today on my dads neglected nissan truck
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
      Hey fellas, don't tease the guy, Cummins probably Crazed about losing his PC virginity... he's probably neverous and excited at the same time lol...
      We all remember our first time with a PC. Mine's is with one of my friend's mom's Black BMW Z4. Ah, memories.
      2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
      2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

losing my PC virginity eh.........what makes you think ive lost ANY virginity yet
        Zach Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Caress Detailing View Post
          We all remember our first time with a PC. Mine's is with one of my friend's mom's Black BMW Z4. Ah, memories.
          Way to go! No better feeling than to please the friend's mom with your new toys!!! Rawwwrrrrrrrr....

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
          losing my PC virginity eh.........what makes you think ive lost ANY virginity yet

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Zach Hall

Comment

Hey, you're back!

Aren't you supposed to be working on your pop's Nissan pickup?

Comment

i ended up having other stuff to do....everything is still sitting here besiede me in my room in all its shipping packaging yet
                Zach Hall

Comment

Oh man...
                  And you were tracking the parcel during the past few midnights to see its delivery progress. It would have made no difference if it were to arrive tomorrow.

Comment

i know....it STINKS.....and now this week theyre forecasting rain on and off all week
                    Zach Hall

Comment

HAHA Cummins don't be a bad sport. Patience is virtue.

But I am no better. My car needs to get some swirls repaired ASAP. BUT the STINKING bodyshop literally sanded away and polished through my clear coat. They will have a look at it tomorrow... I hope they fix it properly this time, so I can get straight to detailing.

Just picked up my package from my warehouse in America:

Comment

Woot! I just had my christmas! Got the new PC kevin brown kit and lots of other goodies! Only two megs things though and that was some gold class brushes! I am excited to give everything a go when this rain lets up!! Still need to order some of the 2.0 pads and stuff from ADS though!

Man these orders are never ending

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                          Woot! I just had my christmas! Got the new PC kevin brown kit and lots of other goodies! Only two megs things though and that was some gold class brushes! I am excited to give everything a go when this rain lets up!! Still need to order some of the 2.0 pads and stuff from ADS though!

Man these orders are never ending
                          The what kit?
                          r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper View Post
                            The what kit?
                            The Kevin Brown kit, creator of the KB method

Over at PAC (properautocare.com) which is where I got my new stuff, they have some KB kits with the machines. Mine came with some Lake country pads, two orange, two white, and one black, 32oz. of 105 and 205 and some Final Inspection (135) plus backing plate.

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                              The Kevin Brown kit, creator of the KB method

Over at PAC (properautocare.com) which is where I got my new stuff, they have some KB kits with the machines. Mine came with some Lake country pads, two orange, two white, and one black, 32oz. of 105 and 205 and some Final Inspection (135) plus backing plate.
                              Is this it?
                              r. b.

Comment

Thats funny I got the same exact thing yesterday too!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');