• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY!!! *Giggles uncontrollably on Christmas on 7/24/09* (PICS INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEY!!! *Giggles uncontrollably on Christmas on 7/24/09* (PICS INSIDE)

Nice Order, you got some quality products there

and your address is blurred now!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Address is blurred out.

Great order, Have fun.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice order!

I'm not sure why, but these are some of my favorite threads. I like getting to seeing boxes of goodies opened so I can check your new stuff.

Mike
        Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

i got 2 things of M205 since i got the G110 expreess kit which comes with a sampler of 205, and i got the synthetic shine kit which comes with a 32 oz of 205. If i need a more abrasive product i have quite a bit of UC i can use until i get some M105......this way itll keep me from going too agressive on a vehicle that wont need it unless i have to.

The organization on my bed took about 2-4 minutes, not too bad at all!
          Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
          1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
          1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Your address is blurred out now.

I am sure you will find some time to try somthing. It's gonna eat you alive you know that!

Andy M.
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

yeah im sure it will....im actually kinda nervous to use the G110 lol!!
              Zach Hall

Comment

You will be fine with the g110. Use wax instead of polish the first time so you get the feel of it before going hog wild with 105 or 205. You will love the machine.

Andy
                Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                Andy M. Moderator

Comment

i know.....its just the thought of using something more powerful than my old random orbital lol
                  Zach Hall

Comment

Beware using the DA polisher if you've never used one before.

It gets quite addicting!
                    2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
                    2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

you guys arent helping that ive not been able to use it yet!!!!!!!!
                      Zach Hall

Comment

Nice stuff..Xmas day for you...or feels like it.

Comment

yup....i just need to make some time to play around some
                          Zach Hall

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
                            yup....i just need to make some time to play around some
                            Shane
                            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
                              yeah im sure it will....im actually kinda nervous to use the G110 lol!!
                              Let me break it in for you, and you can watch at the same time.
                              r. b.

Comment

Hey fellas, don't tease the guy, Cummins probably Crazed about losing his PC virginity... he's probably neverous and excited at the same time lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');