• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The name of the game is: You know you're car crazy when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The name of the game is: You know you're car crazy when...

...you break into your neighbors' garages to polish their cars because the swirl marks drive you crazy!

Comment

You see how long you can drive only using the reflection off your hood
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
        ...you break into your neighbors' garages to polish their cars because the swirl marks drive you crazy!
        Didn't I do a story on that once.....LOL!

Okay.....

You wetsand and polish your remote control......

Guilty.....Okay, I pried it open to fix a solder joint and put it back together and discovered some knicks in it and had to smooooooth it out
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

You might be car crazy when you use MEG's tire gel for your hair. Hum, I wonder if my wife would like some?
          Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

When you have stopped traffic behind you so you can switch lanes and avoid a puddle after just detailing your ride.

Stopped dead in my tracks from 65 mph to wait until I could get over and get around a puddle in my lane. The cars behind me were p1$$3D. I saw at least three birds and weren't afraid of them leaving any droppings.
            2007 Dodge Nitro SLT

Comment

Originally posted by HemiMopar View Post
              When you have stopped traffic behind you so you can switch lanes and avoid a puddle after just detailing your ride.

Stopped dead in my tracks from 65 mph to wait until I could get over and get around a puddle in my lane. The cars behind me were p1$$3D. I saw at least three birds and weren't afraid of them leaving any droppings.
              HAHAHAHAHA that's one I am completely guilty of.
              2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
              2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

You know you're car crazy if before you go to sleep at night, you think about what method to use on your car the next day and cant sleep because of it!

You know you're car crazy if you go to the mall with your gf or wife, see a dirty swirled up car, and tell her how you can correct it.

You know you're car crazy if you get a new product, you keep "testing" it over and over and over again.

You know you're car crazy if UPS arrives at your door, you feel like a 10 year old opening Christmas gifts.

You know you're car crazy if you smell pina colada or coconut, you start thinking about Last Touch.

You know you're car crazy if you smell UQW on purpose while you're applying.

You know you're car crazy if you think there's a significant difference between 98% correction and 100% correction.

You know you're car crazy if you wanted to do a "Quick Detail" on your ride, but end up taking 8 hours.

I am guilty of all of this.
                2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
                2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

You know your Car Crazy if, a slight throttle blip in the driveway lets your wife know your ready to leave, instead of honking the horn.
                  2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Comment

You know you're car crazy when... you buy the cleaner new cleaning products because you are embarrassed to find you have more and better car cleaning products than household cleaning products

Comment

"If you go around a block to avoid a big puddle...."

Comment

If you hate the idiots on the Mecum auctions.
                        They lean on the cars, sit stuff in the paint, and I dont know how many times the cars have been hit with the camera.
                        Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                        baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

... when you are thrilled when you get a new product, get great results and rate how much you like to apply it by its smell. UQW smells like red Kool-Aid.
                          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                          Calais Auto Detailing
                          CalaisDetails@aim.com
                          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

...When you get questioned by the police as to why you are waxing your car at 2:40 in the morning.

True story!

Comment

If you have your cars vin # tattoed on your arm.
                              If you have drag raced for your sister's honor.
                              In the emergency room the doctor asks what is your blood type and you reply 10W40.
                              If your kitchen table has more grease on it than your engine.
                              You might be car crazy if you have ever rebuit a transmition in your bath tub!
                              Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

... if you detail your car and pray for rain just to see the water sheet/bead off.
                                James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                                Calais Auto Detailing
                                CalaisDetails@aim.com
                                www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');