• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy needs MOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This guy needs MOL!!!

I've used the TW rubbing and polishing compounds before, but on headlights. That was before i knew of good ol' PLastX.
    Alex C.

Comment

Originally posted by Black150 View Post
      I've used the TW rubbing and polishing compounds before, but on headlights. That was before i knew of good ol' PLastX.
      Well, I'm sure they get the job done (hopefully) as long as you use the right tools for the job. I still think that the rubbing compound caused the hazing though. However, if he had applied it with an applicator pad and buffed it off with a microfiber, maybe followed up with Scratch X 2.0 and then topped with something like Cleaner Wax, he'd have gotten much better results minus the hazing.
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

WOW, that almost made me cry, I felt so bad for that car
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Mike, I tried to send the guy a "message" to send him the link to MOL. But, I didn't feel like signing up for a youtube account. If someone has an account maybe they could send him our homepage link. On another note, did anyone notice the second video down on the right hand column of videos????? It was how to use the G110 by Meg's and how to sand, buff, and polish. See Meg's was right there waiting to save the day.
          RG Curtis
          U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

I think if he came to MOL,he'd get a shock!

Comment

The video was submitted in 2007..
              Fergy-

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
                The video was submitted in 2007..
                What's your point? That I'm a day late and a dollar short? , JK!

We should get somebody on YouTube that could be like, "Hey, we're over here! We can help!"
                Shane

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Ha-ha. I don't think you're a dollar short, The guy in the video....I think god added VAT!

Comment

I posted up a comment for him letting him know to check out MOL if he wants to bring his paint to a whole new level and Ill also be sending him a PM

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                      What's your point? That I'm a day late and a dollar short? , JK!

We should get somebody on YouTube that could be like, "Hey, we're over here! We can help!"

Whoa!! Easy killer..if you look at his bio, the last time he signed in was a year ago, I don't think its going to matter what we post on his video..just sayin..
                      Fergy-

Comment

Whoa!! Easy killer..if you look at his bio, the last time he signed in was a year ago, I don't think its going to matter what we post on his video..just sayin..
                        I know this whole thing's getting silly,but why did he join if he was wanting to promote another product?

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                          I posted up a comment for him letting him know to check out MOL if he wants to bring his paint to a whole new level and Ill also be sending him a PM
                          Atta boy!

Haha, just messin'... Maybe he finally that Turtle Wax just wasn't cutting it and went to look for better products elsewhere. Hopefully he found Meguiar's, but if he did that, then shouldn't he have posted rave reviews on those products? Oh me oh my, I really need to get a life one of these days. Maybe when Meguiar's goes out of business. NOT! Meg's going out of business is like Mike Phillips without rep points...not gonna happen. Oh dear, I think I just scared myself. Somebody remind me, what were we talking about?
                          Shane

Comment

Could be a conspirator! Maybe he's still here? Could be you! Could be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                              Could be a conspirator! Maybe he's still here? Could be you! Could be me!

Shane

Comment

I am sure if he got his hands on some ScratchX or SwirlX or even Ultimate Compound he would be in good hands.
                                Nick
                                Tucker's Detailing Services
                                815-954-0773
                                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');