• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do car crazy detailers drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our two cars are:

2004 Cooper S (BRG, white roof)
    (this photo is before I ever detailed it, it's shinier now, there's a couple of pics in my post in the NXT board on here)

and we still have my old car which was a 2000 Holden Astra in metallic black, only picture I have online of it is:

Comment

Re: Heres the pix

Originally posted by DETLMAN
      Here are a couple quick pix of the stang. I am not sure if theis is a before or after the suspension sot, I think its after??

Interior

Here is the engine showing the lower part of the gt40 and the roller rockers

I will post a couple pix of my mazda and the engine that is getting force fit in it soon.
      Nice! I'm trying to decide between black bullitts, or Cobra R's... Probably the bullits because I'm on a limited budget, and they're cheaper :P

Looks great though, I bet you had fun with it
      -Kyle

2003 SVT Cobra - Redfire
      http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aCorrected.jpg

Comment

It was a fun car, the best reaction I got was from a new gt owner that intended to blow me off and then dust me...so he though ! I rolled next to him and then started to pull away at the end of 2nd, hit 3rd and then hit the gas ( n20 ) and that was that I just hit the gas to make him look really bad as I was smoking him anyway.

I got rid of it mostly because I had pushed the limits and it was hard to get a race..no race no fun so I got rid of it and bought the 67 chevelle. AKA the money pit.
        If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

DETLMAN,
          Nice stang! I'd like to see those pics of the rotary stuffd in that RX. to bad I'm on the East coast I'd be over for a ride in the RX when its done. I'd like to see what times it will run. The RX-7 I was in was pretty fast and if you cut out 1000 pounds..... All I can say is DAMN.

Chubs

Comment

hate to be boring....

I won't beat you in a race, but I can tow your car and your whole garage to the track.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

Chubs, I will take some pix in the next few stays of the stuffing...lol The effect of the 1000 pounds is what I was thinking about when I chose the twin turbo motor for the RX

2000, nothing boring about that...both very nice vehicles. I wont post a pic of the wifes car you will all laugh at me.

Comment

here is the mazda, I have to take pix of the engine...soon...

Comment

Do car crazy detailers drive other car crazy detailers crazy?
                  FRANK CANNA
                  Mirror Finish Detailing
                  23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

possibly, why do you ask

Comment

My everyday driver is my Lincoln MarkVIII LSC. It has an all aluminum 4.6 L 32 valve V8 stock with 290 HP with my mods it is close to 325 HP.

And my toy is a 2000 Harley Softail.

98 MarkVIII LSC
                      04 Honda Pilot
                      00 Harley Softail

"Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."
                      Charlie Ryan - 1955

Comment

As is pretty obvious by my user name, I am the proud, 17 year old owner of a black 1999 S-10 Xtreme.

I say I'm the proud owner, because I own the V6 model which is rather rare. We had to drive 6 hours to Chicago to buy it. It was one of about 16 for sale in the entire country!

200 Hp doesn't sound like a ton, but when it's in a truck that is rear wheel drive, has a posi-trac differential, and weighs little more than a honda prelude..... well, let's just say it's fun in the rain. hehe.

What i came to realize is that the "younger" generation car crazies who spend whole weekends detailing, are also into things like mobile audio.... not just bass and SPL competition, but people like me, who have the clarity in their cars to give you goosebumps when they listen to the eagle's hotel california!!!

sorry, got a little worked up there.......

if i get a chance, i'll post pics of my custom install.

anyway, just my $.02

Stevo.
                        WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

NICE, Lets see the pix !! My brother in law has a 2003 Xtreme xcab with a V6 in it, so I know what you mean about the truck. They have a NICE torque curve.

I like all that audio stuff as lang as its done right, a nice dvd in dash etc.

PIC PIC PICS !!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');