• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Product Announcement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW Product Announcement...

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
    WOW !!! It is great to see such enthisiasm for the new system being released

In order to ease your curiosity / frustration a bit, we can announce that this new system will be public on 9/22 @ 12:00 p.m. p.s.t sharp

This would be 3:00 pm EST here I think.

Tom

Comment

I thought I would miss it today since Im goin home for the weekend, thanks for posting the time Tom

Comment

lol, you guys crack me up...not to say that I'm not really excited though!

Comment

Tick tock, tick tock.....
          SRT-10 Silver

Comment

I was just wondering - - Will the products be on the website ready to purchase at 12 pst? Or just announced?

The reason I ask is because I have to work until 3 est so I will be leaving as it is announced. I may stick around though if I can purchase them at this time too

Are the products going to come with serial numbers so I know if I got the first one I know I'm going to stock up, I don't care what they are!

Comment

3 hours and 28 minutes left....
              Lydia's Mobile Detailing
              Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
              2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

And the time in Irvine is:

Come on noon!

Comment

This is actually the highlight of my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua312 View Post
                    I was just wondering - - Will the products be on the website ready to purchase at 12 pst? Or just announced?

The reason I ask is because I have to work until 3 est so I will be leaving as it is announced. I may stick around though if I can purchase them at this time too

Are the products going to come with serial numbers so I know if I got the first one I know I'm going to stock up, I don't care what they are!
                    Hopefully they thought of this so that all of us excited fans can purchase the new products minutes after they are announced.

Comment

Originally posted by evo77 View Post
                      Hopefully they thought of this so that all of us excited fans can purchase the new products minutes after they are announced.
                      that would be sweeettt
                      Tom
                      1997 Camaro RS - Shining like New !!

Comment

this is also the highlight of my day!
                        Patrick Yu
                        2003 Honda Accord
                        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Hello everyone,

Due to some last minute packaging changes / upgrades, we are having to postpone the unveiling of the new system.

We apologize for this delay, but we look forward to sharing this exciting new system with you as soon as possible.

In addition, for those of you who will be attending NACE and SEMA beginning 10/31, make sure and stop by our booth to see it in person.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Mike
                          Mike Pennington
                          Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                          Meguiar's, Inc.
                          800-854-8073
                          mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

After all of this waiting and you actually think you can get off that easily???

Just kidding! Though, you should've seen me this morning guys. Wow, you know you are car crazy when you are sleeping in and jump to find that it is NOON and that NEW MEGOO'S is being released. You jump on the comp and awwww, c'mon now.

Yes, I woke up at noon, it's my day off from school!
                            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
                            2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

Aww...hope this isn't a joke?

Comment

We don't care about the packaging. Tell us what the product is... please, please...
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');