• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want your QD bottles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want your QD bottles.

Come to think of it.... now that my brain has unclogged again, in a previous life I dabbled in model airplanes. In a similar fashion to the Lee Vally sprayer, the fuel tanks on model airplanes have to allow continuous fuel flow to the engine, no matter what the orientation and G force effect was on the fuel in a partially full fuel tank. The solution is a piece of flexible neoprene tubing with a weighted pickup at the end so that the end of the hose would always be in the same place inside the container as the fuel was due to G force or in our case, good old gravity. Perhaps a quick stop at a local Model Airplane store would net the appropriate parts for a few shekels to modify a standard spray bottle we already have... just snip off most of the pickup tube, slip on a section of hose with the metal pickup at the other and and no matter what way you hold the sprayer, gravity would keep the pickup at the bottom of the fluid.

Regards

Kaptain "Lost in Oblivia" Zero

Comment

I was really wondering where that was going, glad I read the whole thing, thanks for the info!!!
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

I must live in a cave. Looked at the site from Jeff. Was not aware of all the different spray bottles out there. Wow.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
          I must live in a cave. Looked at the site from Jeff. Was not aware of all the different spray bottles out there. Wow.
          its quite amazing isn't it. the cost on some is what gets me..but if you only have to buy one for a few years, well then its worth it in my book to spend the extra money up front.
          Fergy-

Comment

If you're willing to pick up the bottles that fit the sprayheads, these are great. I've been shooting APC+ and Optimum Power Clean through them for quite a few months now. They're still chugging along. They're the "Dodo Juice" style sprayers, meaning at least 150+ pumps equates to 1oz of product

S012: 24-410 Natural Fine Mist Sprayer with 6.5" Tube
            Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

is it a certain type of bottle??
              Fergy-

Comment

Just the ones in the suggestions they give you. These spray heads don't fit our normal 32oz bottles
                Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');