• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want your QD bottles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your QD bottles.

I think to make it worth my time, I would like no less than three empty bottles if possible from someone. They to me are the best spray bottle out there for ID and glass cleaners. Unless someone can steer me in the right direction of a store bought item, I would like to buy your empty ones.

Thanks!
    Matt
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Re: I want your QD bottles.

Sorry. I reuse mine too, and now all I have are Detailer Line Bottles
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

If i had a load of detailer spray bottles, I'd be happy to donate my qd and uqd bottles.

I dont like those sprayers. Mostly because they can't spray horizontal surfaces without leaking/pouring.
      Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
      baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Why don't you try the cheap spray bottles from Wal-Mart? They're like 98 cents apiece. You can usually find them in the same aisle as mops, brooms, toilet plungers, and stuff like that. I've got a couple that I've been using, and I think they work very well. For a buck a bottle, what do you have to lose?
        Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I have been using the spray bottles from Dollar General. They are one dollar also, but I think they do not mist enough for my taste for what I want to use them for. They are great for apc on wheels/wells, interior for spraying down apc and water for extraction. I find that the mist that the qd bottle has from consumer line has the mist of spray that i'm looking for.
          Fergy-

Comment

I have like 3 empty UQD bottles, probably more QD bottles around somewhere.

Comment

Yeah, I have been saving my UQD bottles for when I brake open my #135.

Havent saved any other extras though.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

You all are great on here, I just spoke with 02zx9r and he is already sending me some of his bottles, I think I will be set for a little bit. If I find that I need some more, roush, I will get back to you!
                Fergy-

Comment

The Zep spray bottles from Home Depot work great and don't leak like the QD bottles. They are only a couple of dollars. Usually near the paint and cleaning chemicals section. Try 'em.
                  It's only weird because it's not normal

www.project-one.us

Comment

Comment

I have not used one yet, nor is it particularly cheap but for that specific need, where you just have to hold that sprayer at an odd angle, perhaps product number DB112 from leevalley.com might work?

Regards

Christian

Comment

I have seen people list that site from other forums that I belong to. I bookmarked two pages of items that I really am interested in. Thank you for giving me that link!!

Do you personally use any of their products?
                        Fergy-

Comment

Originally posted by mckeand13 View Post
                          The Zep spray bottles from Home Depot work great and don't leak like the QD bottles. They are only a couple of dollars. Usually near the paint and cleaning chemicals section. Try 'em.
                          I will give them a try, I am really looking for that fine mist spray. The spray bottle form Lowes did not provide that. I will purchase one and let you all know.

Will most likely though use the few QD bottles I have for right now.
                          Fergy-

Comment

Originally posted by kaptain_zero View Post
                            I have not used one yet, nor is it particularly cheap but for that specific need, where you just have to hold that sprayer at an odd angle, perhaps product number DB112 from leevalley.com might work?

Regards

Christian
                            now that is a spray bottle, a little hefty on price, but sounds amazing!!

thank you!!
                            Fergy-

Comment

Originally posted by kaptain_zero View Post

Regards

Christian
                              That is just a cool site in general.
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');