• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tested out Gold Class Carnauba Plus Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tested out Gold Class Carnauba Plus Wax

Wow, That looks amazing

Ive got a question though, how do you clean the space between the bed and cabin, I'm cleaning my cousins work truck for him and I can't reach in between with my hand , I was thinking about wrapping a microfiber towel around a stick and going to town , what do you think

Comment

I found this cheesy diagram. I personally have never cleaned in between the box and the cab. Let me know if you come up with something that works well.

Comment

Tested out a paste Gold Class Carnauba wax.. This is my first Meguiar's Paste wax I have.. And I made terrible waxing with paste wax, need to learn how to use a paste wax.. I made too thick wax on the car so it was very hard to buff and caused a lot of wax residue.. I don't have a closed garage so a lot of dust interfere the waxing process and I got some dust on the pad and in the can of wax... But no worry, I cleaned them one by one..

Then I tried to use a DA, so I put the yellow foam applicator handpad and spin it to the paste wax. Then I rub the paste wax on my finishing pad on my DA.. Then I use speed 3 to apply the GC CP... wow it was amazing, really easy to apply and easy to buff.. Not to mention how really difficult to buff thick wax on almost half of the car..

The result really amazed me, the colour is very bright on my silver car.. I love NXT 2.0 and I really love Gold Class Carnauba plus

Thanks Meguiar's
        "Does it come in black?" Bruce Wayne / Batman Begins

Comment

^ I had the same problem lol

When I went from NXT liquid to the Gold Class paste, I over applied like a mother!

But better at it now. I have a red CCS pad for my DA but I cant seem to apply it properly with it. I need more time with it I suppose, I usually run out of light when I get to waxing

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');