• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Originally posted by Steward View Post
    I found this helpful for anyone that is trying to get the cheapest price on the Shine kit.

Go to target.com and click find a store enter your zip code, It will give you the nearest stores around you.

Call Customer Service and ask for a price check.

"Meguiar's kit is 092-12-0006"

Give them the item number, they will do a price check for you.

And you can see which store have them on sale.

Beats wasting gas on checking the Prices in different stores.
    Steward thank you very much for that item number !! i just called my local target and they informed me they had a ton of them in stock and was 10 dollars, thanks again the item number helped out, it didnt seem like the employees knew what i was refering to lol
    Addicted

Comment

dude which target?!?!?!?! i called hackensack and they looked and said there were none left!!!

i actually drove to edgewater bc those idiots said they were out!!!!
      www.JEEPGARAGE.org

Comment

The one in hackensack on main st. I called and the lady went to the isle and said there are about 13 boxes just as I remembered there were and that they were 10 dollars now
        Addicted

Comment

damn!!!! the a$$hole who answered my call said they were all gone lolol i should have known he didn't bother looking oh well i drove to edgewater to get them lolol...

i'm leaving work now maybe ill stop and pick up 2 more
          www.JEEPGARAGE.org

Comment

$5.00 at Target in Riverdale NJ. Just picked up 4. Should be 15 left as of 4:30.
            Guy
            01 Mustang GT

Comment

Target in riverdale? 5 bucks? I'm driving there as we speak !
              Addicted

Comment

SWEET!

Comment

Just got back from target in riverdale,Nj...they were all 5 bucks. Wow. I got 4.
                  Addicted

Comment

I got the last one in Nashville for $5 tonight.

If you do get these, make sure to open them up before storing them. As others have posted, the wax somehow got turned upside down and leaked a bit. Also, my QID had a crack in the bottom and leaked about 50% out. For $5, I'm not terribly upset about it...tossed a little Gorilla Glue on the crack, hope it seals it up until I can find another empty bottle.
                    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

LOL ! Andrew what a great idea. but knowing me, i just couldnt let anything go. i got 4 boxes today and there are still like 10 more..i might go back for more tomorow :/

at 5 bucks, i cant say no. its roughly a 40 dollar value of just products in the box.
                      Addicted

Comment

Ah no, I'm not the one selling those. I just thought it was funny lol

Comment

I just called one of my Target late at night, they said they have the gift set for $5.00!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                            I had to go to thre different Targets to find it, found them at the last one I went too, I was going to grab all eight of them but then realized the price may come down later on. So I grabbed two for now:

You can sure bet I will be playing with the Quik Glass Cleaner.

I remember this. The price did come down...way down.

Comment

this kit is still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');