• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
    Went to both my Targets this afternoon..... and the shelf was empty. I should have bought them for 5 bucks on Friday when I had the chance, I thought they would still be there today.

At least you guys are enjoying them.
    Don't worry Tuck91. You get them next year!

Comment

my nearest store had 100 boxes, for 5 its a steal. got 10.i think i over bought.
      '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Comment

Originally posted by Steward View Post
        my nearest store had 100 boxes, for 5 its a steal. got 10.i think i over bought.
        LOL i officially have 10 kits..i really dont think that i need more. if i go out and buy any more, there is something wrong with me lol
        Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by speed3blackmica View Post
          ...if i go out and buy any more, there is something wrong with me lol
          No, there's nothing wrong with you. You are just CAR CRAZY!

I agree that ten kit you bought, will last you forever (unless you have your own business).

Comment

It should last a long time, I think years. The only thing that won't last is the box lol
            '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Comment

Originally posted by Steward View Post
              It should last a long time, I think years. The only thing that won't last is the box lol
              LOL. i dont own my own business, but i can honestly say 10 boxes might just last me many years, on top of the fact that all the products that come in the kit, i already have a surplus of..oh boy lol

the only downside to having so many kis is that i know have 10 sponges that i dont know what to do with ! lol. maybe ill just use them for tires, or heck, ill just give em away
              Addicted

Comment

they were $10 at the Target by my house. They had 12 of them. Now I have 3 bottles of NXT....oh what to do?

Comment

I need to do a spring inventory of my detailing suppiles. I might even try to come up with a total cost. I'm sure its in the thousands. So depressing
                  NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                    I need to do a spring inventory of my detailing suppiles. I might even try to come up with a total cost. I'm sure its in the thousands. So depressing
                    you and me both LOL. Now that you have mentioned that. i am going to do it !
                    Addicted

Comment

I got the last one in Nashville for $5 tonight.

If you do get these, make sure to open them up before storing them. As others have posted, the wax somehow got turned upside down and leaked a bit. Also, my QID had a crack in the bottom and leaked about 50% out. For $5, I'm not terribly upset about it...tossed a little Gorilla Glue on the crack, hope it seals it up until I can find another empty bottle.
                      Good tip! I did that exactly!

Comment

I just hope Meguiars does not come out with a new wax in the next couple of years. I still have seven bottles. Maybe next time I should ease-off on buying this much; but it's just a bargain.

Comment

Just called all the Target stores around my area. All of them still have the kit for $10. Its a good price, however, $5 is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                            I just hope Meguiars does not come out with a new wax in the next couple of years. I still have seven bottles. Maybe next time I should ease-off on buying this much; but it's just a bargain.
                            You know, there is at least 1 new product hitting the shelves this year...and it might be a wax / sealant?
                            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

You know, there is at least 1 new product hitting the shelves this year...and it might be a wax / sealant?
                              Don't want to think about that right now. LOL. I hope something to enhance TechWax 2.0.

Comment

I just got one of these kits for $10. Anybody use the Bone Sponge yet? I'm curious if it's safe to use.
                                2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
                                2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');