• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

They just dropped to $10.00 at the Target store near me. I bought the only two boxes they had. I'm gonna look around at a few other Target's and see if I can get any more.

Comment

Found some for $10 near me and quite a few left. Hopefully they will go down to $5.

While I was looking for them, I saw a kid (about 12 or 13) with his dad looking at the car products. The kid was grab stuff left and right - quick detailer, supreme shine, cleaner wax. He was telling his dad which products were for what. I guided them over to the rack of shine kits which were hiding in the back and the kid was totally pumped, I heard him shout out "Meguiars products are the best!" I suspect sometime soon this kid will be making posts on the forum with some sweet detailing jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by MattASU1 View Post
        Found some for $10 near me and quite a few left. Hopefully they will go down to $5.

While I was looking for them, I saw a kid (about 12 or 13) with his dad looking at the car products. The kid was grab stuff left and right - quick detailer, supreme shine, cleaner wax. He was telling his dad which products were for what. I guided them over to the rack of shine kits which were hiding in the back and the kid was totally pumped, I heard him shout out "Meguiars products are the best!" I suspect sometime soon this kid will be making posts on the forum with some sweet detailing jobs.
        thats crazy !
        Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by MattASU1 View Post
          Did you hear the father call his kid by name?

Something like, "Easy there, Mike Junior. I'm not made of money!" ???

Comment

Wow. 8500 views.
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I finally got one for $5 and while I could of got more, I told myself that I wasn't going to stock pile too many products and let them sit around.

Comment

Still $14. out here. I don't see them dropping the price any more than that! 30 kits still on the self.
                Blazing a Trail in Arizona one weekend at a time.

Comment

Can't find it anymore! All sold out in my area.

Comment

Last year's (2008) gift set, the one with the free Meguiars Mug, I still saw some on one of my local WalMart. It's still $20! It's been more than a year! Come on WalMart!

Comment

Wanna ship one of those my way? seriously lol

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                        Last year's (2008) gift set, the one with the free Meguiars Mug, I still saw some on one of my local WalMart. It's still $20! It's been more than a year! Come on WalMart!

But it comes with NXT and UQD!! plus a free cup.
                        I bought one on impulse because of the cup.

Comment

ours were down to 5 bucks, and had 40 kits left, bought about 10 of em, so there was about 20 left, and now today, they were just, gone, and they had new spring stuff on the end cap, wonder what they did with em?????
                          Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
                          1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
                          1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
                            ours were down to 5 bucks, and had 40 kits left, bought about 10 of em, so there was about 20 left, and now today, they were just, gone, and they had new spring stuff on the end cap, wonder what they did with em?????
                            Either sold or sent to salvage (i.e. Goodwill)
                            NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I'm guessing sold. Word gets around and 10 boxes is really not that many. 3-4 people could easily clear those out.

(P.S. Yes ColonelCash, I'm on MOL )

Comment

Originally posted by tcope1 View Post
                                I'm guessing sold. Word gets around and 10 boxes is really not that many. 3-4 people could easily clear those out.

(P.S. Yes ColonelCash, I'm on MOL )
                                That's what I did! I grabbed six of the kits right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');