• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

I had to go to thre different Targets to find it, found them at the last one I went too, I was going to grab all eight of them but then realized the price may come down later on. So I grabbed two for now:

You can sure bet I will be playing with the Quik Glass Cleaner.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

sweet!!! It will be nice if it had it mug like last years...but its all good...
    '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Comment

Quik Glass Cleaner..... Interesting. I wonder if it is NXT Glass Cleaner just repackaged for the show car shine kit?
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
        Quik Glass Cleaner..... Interesting. I wonder if it is NXT Glass Cleaner just repackaged for the show car shine kit?
        I used it back in 2007, before I was really into detailing and I liked it a lot. I smelled it and they do smell a bit similar.
        Nick
        815-954-0773

Comment

I've never seen Quik Glass Cleaner, very interesting. I wonder why it was pulled from the market, I don't see why it couldn't be a contender against Stoner's IG. Is the sponge the same as the Gold Class sponge released four years ago? I already have two but I guess I could use another...
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
            I've never seen Quik Glass Cleaner, very interesting. I wonder why it was pulled from the market, I don't see why it couldn't be a contender against Stoner's IG. Is the sponge the same as the Gold Class sponge released four years ago? I already have two but I guess I could use another...
            I remember Mike Pennington saying that the Quik Glass Cleaner was just for gift packs. The sponge's official name is the Bone Sponge Wash Pad, well thats what it says on the bo at least.
            Nick
            815-954-0773

Comment

I really like the NXT Glass Cleaner!! Super good stuff and yeah, smells nice too.
              Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                I remember Mike Pennington saying that the Quik Glass Cleaner was just for gift packs. The sponge's official name is the Bone Sponge Wash Pad, well thats what it says on the bo at least.
                Thats unusual... Does it have a similar texture to the GC sponge or Proline Grout Sponge?
                James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                Calais Auto Detailing
                CalaisDetails@aim.com
                www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                  Thats unusual... Does it have a similar texture to the GC sponge or Proline Grout Sponge?
                  The Proline GS is softer and more pliable. I would consider it more similiar to the Home Depot GS.

Comment

Do you guys remember if Target had a gift pack last year? I thought it was only Walmart that did it last year.

Either way, it will be interesting to see what Walmart puts out.
                    Nick
                    815-954-0773

Comment

Do you guys remember if Target had a gift pack last year? I thought it was only Walmart that did it last year.

Either way, it will be interesting to see what Walmart puts out.
                      Last year target did not have any Megs gift packs. They had turtle wax ice, armor all and some other one IIRC.

Comment

Are we safe to assume this is the holiday pack from Megs?

What annoyed me last year is that Wal-Mart tore apart the boxes that did not sell and put the products on the shelf at full price. At least this year the Glass Cleaner, sponge and Car Wash (maybe?) are not typical product SKU's.

And no, Target (or any other retailer) did not carry a Megs package last year.

If I didn't have products overflowing my detailing cabinets, I'd have to look at this...but I'm seriously running out of room. Here is hoping that Lowes has the Black & Decker SpaceRite shelves on sale the day after Thanksgiving again.
                        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

The gift pak looks sweet. If I remember last year, only Wally world had the gift paks.
                          quality creates its own demand

Comment

I had to go to thre different Targets to find it, found them at the last one I went too, I was going to grab all eight of them but then realized the price may come down later on. So I grabbed two for now:

You can sure bet I will be playing with the Quik Glass Cleaner.
                            Which Target had them? I'll only grab one, the in house accountant will nag me if I have both hands fill....
                            BTW I'm over in Plainfield but don't mind a ride in the car.
                            2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

I liked the WalMart gift packs from last year. NXT 2.0, UQD, Interior wipes and that sweet commuter mug. I scooped up about half a dozen when WalMart slashed the price to $10, now I have enough NXT 2.0 to last me a lifetime.

The glass cleaner is interesting, but not enough to get me to buy this package at full price. I still like Last Touch diluted 1:1 to clean my glass.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');