• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is this stuff available in stores yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got mine today at the local Kragen!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!! I was lucky too b/c it was the last one on the shelf!!!!

I can't wait to use this stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
      I was at walmart tonight and they have done their reset in the car care area and still no NXT stuff.... they have the Mr. Clean Auto dry abunch of black magic stuff and assorted other new stuff but no NXT products.... strange. They do have ColorX and Quick Suds.
      I found the NXT wash at Wally World, but the wash was on the bottom shelf with the towels and away from the other car washes sold.

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I just wrote the buyers at Wal Mart and told them there is a big demand for the NXT. Don't know if it will do any good or not.
        Tell you all what you can do. Get on the Wal Mart web site (www.walmart.com) go to the "contact us" and ask Wal Mart to carry the NXT. If enough of you do that I'm sure that soon the NXT will arrive at your Super Center. I don't think they will put the NXT into small stores. IMO a marrage between Mequiar's and Wal Mart would be a good thing.
        Don

Comment

chinkapin02
          I found the NXT Wash (only NXT product offered) at a small store in my area. Due to the fact this store is the only one with NXT wash on the shelf.

Eric
          Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Originally posted by Teak
            I found the NXT wash at Wally World, but the wash was on the bottom shelf with the towels and away from the other car washes sold.

Eric
            You know there is a bunch of empty shelf space in tata area so maybe my walmart hasn't received the shipment yet.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I found NXT wax & Color-X at the local Wal-Mart, but Meg's stuff is gettin a little thin on the shelf there...Maybe there will be a bigger selection at the new store under construction...
              r. b.

Comment

In one of my earlyer post you can see that I had written Wal Mart.
                Just a few minutes ago Wal Mart in Searcy Arkansas called me asking about my letter to the company.
                I told Wal Mart home office and this assist. mgr that there is a demand for the fine Mequiar's products and that people are looking for quality products for their car. This assist mgr will be talking to the auto dept manager and see about getting more Mequiar's products. In fact in our conversation not only did I talk about the NXT Tech Wax but the NXT Generation car wash which really got him interested.
                Hope I've done some good. Get a few more of you fellows to write to Wal Mart requesting they carry more Mequiar's and we might get something done. If you drive around your towns looking for Mequiar's take a minute or two and hop on the Wal Mart web site and write the company stating you want more Mequiar's in the stores.
                Good Luck to All
                Don

Comment

Not a bad idea!...I had a run in with a manager one time about the way he treated his employees...Not long after that he was gone, so I guess Wal-Mart values customer opinions.
                  r. b.

Comment

One of the Wal-Mart Super Centers in Memphis (near wolfchase mall) now has a bunch of NXT stuff. I saw the car wash, the tech wax, and the booster spray wax there on Monday night. Looking forward to trying out the booster wax this weekend.

Comment

After looking for weeks, the local Oreilly auto parts finally got NXT wax and the booster wax in this morning's shipment. Bit higher than people are seeing it at walmart though, 14.99. Anyway, it is in Southern Illinois finally.. I didn't pick it up yet I'm waiting to get my pad assortment.
                      2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Touring - Crystal White Pearl

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');