• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is this stuff available in stores yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home (not really on my way home, the super store was open) from work this morning (about 4:15a). Anyway no NXT wash any shelf, so I ask the stock person, for NXT wash. NXT wash is in the back. I ask for a bottle, and I was told Meguiars has not released the product for sale and if he sold it to me, Meguiars would not allow Wal-Mart to sell their products. I told him the NXT products went on sale on Feb 1 and other local stores have the NXT products, but not the NXT wash. Then he said well we do not have permission from the home office to sell the products yet, becuase the products are not in the computer system. I then told him the NXT wash product is available for sale in Syracuse and Watertown. He responded, they must be have different software, have special permission and be on different stock schedule. He also, said the display will be changing in week as they have many new products in the back. Time to go to another Wal-Mart, and talk to a friend, if not on the shelf.

Anyway, I just wanted my fix. I will have to check other places, for the missing link (NXT wash).

Sidenote, the Meguiars distributor for WNY does not have the NXT products in stock yet. If I keep calling they probably will stock the NXT line as I called for alot of the Detailer line products numerous times, which they now stock.

Thanks for reading my vent.
    Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

thats not cool,i guess i was lucky then to find it where i did there was only 4 jugs up there but the guy ran it through the till no problem so who knows its kinda funny watertown has the wash but no spray wax and yuo have spray wax but no wash never fails

Comment

Mopar,
        Link to Syracuse area Advanced Auto based on Oswego, Zip code. Another zip to try is 13090. Stores closest to you are Central Square, then Oswego, then the Syracuse area.

Getting to Syracuse is relatively easy.
        ONT 401E to Boarder
        I-81S to

let me know the store that has what you need.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Hey Teak:
          Sorry about your problems at Wal Mart. You ended up having a stocker that was just to darn lazy to go to the stockroom and get what you needed.
          I retired from Wal Mart and don't put up with any of the rude and lazy people there. If you have a problem tell them you want to see one of the managers.
          Your the customer and your what keeps Wal Mart is business.
          Don

Comment

Wal-Mart has Nxt . It maybe in the back room , their should be no problen for them to get it for you. Some stores may not put it out until they reset the auto dept. in March.

Comment

Has anyone seen NXT in the stores in the Los Angeles area? Thanks.

Comment

Earlier today I called around to the auto part stores, and Wal Marts. Well I found the NXT wash, the search is over.

I think LarryA maybe right about waiting for the restock.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

WalMart in Newhall has NXT, but they are selling rather fast.

nt
                  Alexandra

Comment

Its here in NC, WILM at super wal-mart all NXT product plus
                    COLORx.

They have a fire hose nozzle for $5.00 + Tax looks good could not RESIST and a GREAT bucket[red by black Magic] for $9.64 + Tax

SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT WALMART HAS SOME GOODSTUFF
                    Last edited by WHITE HONDA; Feb 13, 2004, 08:14 PM.
                    Whats my color? Color X

Comment

I've been searching the Memphis, TN area for NXT over the last two weeks with no results. Wal-Mark, Target, K-Mart, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto....nothing. If anyone sees anything (especially the wax) please let me know.

Mike
                      96 Miata
                      My Gallery

Comment

Mhaoner:
                        Have you tried WM Southaven just to the east of I55 Horn Lake Exit. Also WM Barlett which is off of I40 Exit 18. Southaven is a high volume Super Center and they should have the NXT.
                        Good Luck, Don

Comment

I found it!!! It was at the 24-hour Auto Zone (on Summer Ave. for those in Memphis). They only had two bottles...one now sits in my garage. Maybe the smaller Auto Zones around the nation will have it very soon. My detailing towels are in the washer now...can't wait to try this stuff!! I'll try to write tomorrow with my results.

Comment

Originally posted by mhapner
                            I found it!!! It was at the 24-hour Auto Zone (on Summer Ave. for those in Memphis). They only had two bottles...one now sits in my garage. Maybe the smaller Auto Zones around the nation will have it very soon. My detailing towels are in the washer now...can't wait to try this stuff!! I'll try to write tomorrow with my results.
                            I need a 24h Auto Zone.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Mhapner:
                              I delivered to the Southaven Super Center Friday night and went into the store to check for you. Not a very well stocked store. What they had in the Mequiar's line was:
                              Gold Class liquid & paste
                              Cleaner Wax, liquid & paste
                              Quik detailer, liquid
                              Quik wax, liquid
                              Sorry I couldn't help you more.
                              Don

Comment

I was at walmart tonight and they have done their reset in the car care area and still no NXT stuff.... they have the Mr. Clean Auto dry abunch of black magic stuff and assorted other new stuff but no NXT products.... strange. They do have ColorX and Quick Suds.
                                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');