• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D112 Super Soap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D112 Super Soap?

Originally posted by mcox View Post
    Eric,
    Relatively close to you there is a DIY was on Culebra outside 410 that I have used that is very good. Shoot me an email/PM and I'll give you better directions if you like. You ever get your shelves up?
    PM'd!
    Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

For what it is worth, I have tried both the Gold Class and the shampoo plus. Both are excellent products. I tend to agree with Mark. It probably was the washing technique. (no offense) There are a lot of soft clear coats out there. It is entirely possible to wash them without swirling them up. Once again, no offense. Just my 0.02 worth.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

No offense taken at all. I'm always willing to refine my techniques and will take extra precautions during the next wash. To be honest I think its because I'm not using a grit guard, I simply clean the bucket before each use.
        Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

You probably hit the nail on the head. Go out and get yourself a couple of grit guards. You need them anyways. That may be the solution to your problem.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

The grit guards I've found only fit the 5 gallon buckets which don't fit in my car (sad I know). Do you know of any smaller grit guards that can be used with smaller buckets?

Thanks, -Eric
            Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by TxRado View Post
              The grit guards I've found only fit the 5 gallon buckets which don't fit in my car (sad I know). Do you know of any smaller grit guards that can be used with smaller buckets?

Thanks, -Eric
              Have you looked at the collapsible buckets? I wonder if you could fit a Grit Guard in one of those!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');