• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's MT300 Dual Action Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mohebmhanna
    replied
    Re: MT300 Dual Action Polisher

Is the new date for shipping the MT300 DA still the first week in March or further delay is expecting? Any one can provide accurate information as much as possible? That would be great. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• thedoc46
    replied

Just ordered from ADS, $249 delivered including 5" backing plate, and the three Meguiar 5" pads... Lost $8 on having to return the G55107 back to Amazon... Whaddddya gonna do tho huh ??? Still got to go out and buy the Ultimate Compound, and Ultimate Polish... Already have the wax, so all good there..

Excited to get this....

Leave a comment:

• mnitetrain
    replied

Woot!! ADS and Detailed Imagine updated to shipping 3/5/15!!!

Leave a comment:

• Meticulous-Detail
    replied
    How did you get it for 175? No coupon codes are working.

Leave a comment:

• Eldorado2k
    replied
    How much did you pay?^

Leave a comment:

• thedoc46
    replied

Originally posted by Jeepster04 View Post
    Just ordered mine from auto detailing solutions for $175 shipped! Tried to talk myself out of it since Ive spent too much lately but then I remembered taxes are coming! Already bought a couple new 5" polishing pads and a backing plate! Pretty pumped!
    Did you find a coupon code that worked or something? If so please share... I have the $249 bundle in my cart. Guess I'm just gonna have to send back my G55107 DA Power System Kit. lol

Leave a comment:

• thedoc46
    replied

$249 shipped inc all the backing plates........ Annoyed at myself here.... I've just gone ahead and went el-cheapo on myself and late last night ordered from Amazon, the Meguiar's G55107 DA Power System Kit. Damn Amazon are so good fast at shipping these days.. I went to go cancel, and the order will already be here tomorrow... I need to learn a little more patience..... I guess i could send it all back, at a cost to me though. At the ADS price point, i really want it now.

Leave a comment:

• The Guz
    replied

Originally posted by Jeepster04 View Post
    Just ordered mine from auto detailing solutions for $175 shipped! Tried to talk myself out of it since Ive spent too much lately but then I remembered taxes are coming! Already bought a couple new 5" polishing pads and a backing plate! Pretty pumped!
    That's a good deal. I'm still waiting on mine. Pre ordered it in December from AGO. It's supposed to ship the first week of March.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepster04
    replied

Double post

Leave a comment:

• Jeepster04
    replied

Leave a comment:

• C. Charles Hahn
    replied

Originally posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    @C. Charles Hahn. Besides the price and the backing plate it comes with, there's nothing 'cheap' about that tool. Certainly nothing for the average weekend warrior to complain about. Just sayin.
    I'm very much aware of what the HF tool is and what it's capable of. Comparing to other offerings in the segment, it is lacking in terms of refinement, operating smoothness, and build quality. Like I said, it gets the job done if your primary concern is price.

Leave a comment:

• Eldorado2k
    replied
    @C. Charles Hahn. Besides the price and the backing plate it comes with, there's nothing 'cheap' about that tool. Certainly nothing for the average weekend warrior to complain about. Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• C. Charles Hahn
    replied

Originally posted by thedoc46 View Post
    That's a shame, i was 'just' about to pull the trigger, as a nice person on chat just offered me 10% off, which negated the shipping to free + with no tax to FL, i was almost ready to go !!! sitting in my cart.. but if i have to add a backing plate and pads, then it gets expensive... So i think i'm just going to go with an GG6 autogeek bundle for $30 less, with that including pads and backing plate, and even some polishes it just makes it better value for the likes of me... Sorry Meguiars.
    If price is your primary concern, the DA from Harbor Freight is an even better bargain... it'll get the job done, though admittedly for a cheap price you're getting a cheap tool. IMHO it's worth the wait/price for the MT300, or at the very least try to find a G110v2 (there should still be some floating around).

Leave a comment:

• Paul S
    replied

Originally posted by thedoc46 View Post
    That's a shame, i was 'just' about to pull the trigger, as a nice person on chat just offered me 10% off, which negated the shipping to free + with no tax to FL, i was almost ready to go !!! sitting in my cart.. but if i have to add a backing plate and pads, then it gets expensive... So i think i'm just going to go with an GG6 autogeek bundle for $30 less, with that including pads and backing plate, and even some polishes it just makes it better value for the likes of me... Sorry Meguiars.
    When the MT300 becomes available you will kick yourself for not waiting.

Leave a comment:

• thedoc46
    replied

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
    See Mike's response.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');