• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer! I could have waited 3 more weeks if I knew about it. Paid a lot more>

Comment

• Originally posted by DSG Man
      Bummer! I could have waited 3 more weeks if I knew about it. Paid a lot more>
      Sure, but I heard about it 3 months too late....

Comment

• bring it back!!

Mike, any new thoughts of making an offer like this again?
        Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

• Re: bring it back!!

Originally posted by yndio
          No, not at this time. It has a tendency to step on the toes of our distributors.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Re: Re: bring it back!!

Originally posted by yndio
            Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            No, not at this time. It has a tendency to step on the toes of our distributors.
            As a suggestion for non toe stepping on...

Talk to your distributors, and find out when they plan to not offer a "special DA deal package" and for a limited time, offer one of your online offers.

Example if most of them plan to run Summer or Christmas packages, Meg's online could run a Spring, Fall or Per/Post Holiday package.... as in Halloween/Turkeyday/Superbowl offer. That way if you run your online special it's either before or after theirs.

Megs new TV commerical...
            You hear a sound, your not quite sure what it is... it's getting louder and you hear the theme from Apocalypse Now and a fella using a DA, he wipes the sweat from his brow to exclaim.. "How I love the smell of NXT in the morning!"

Ok.. I'll put the top back on my can of NXT now, I'm starting to get weird.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');