• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gb387
    Meguiars has a package with:

One backing plate
    Two Polishing pads
    One Finishing pad

All for around $32 - $35 something like that to help save even more. So you can get in to it at a great price as SS said.
    that's what i did:
    PC7336 frm Lowe's $109
    DA Velcro Buffing System W-DAV99 $32.95
    and while i was at it ordered Set of 3 Polishing Pads (W-DAV99-B $24.95) for spares

Comment

• Originally posted by mrzeee
      man...if this beats the deal I got on my porter cable I'll be ticked!
      Same here.. lol!
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

• coastal tool..$116 and comes with counter weighst so you can make your PC a 7424 or a 7336...lets you run mutiple size pads...and they throw in a free pad(or maybe they all come with the pad) and a free velcro backing pad as well (but I use my megs one too!)

Comment

• CHECK THIS OUT....

Porter Cable Polisher Package

We've designed the BEST PORTER CABLE PACKAGE in the industry! A money-saving package that includes a Lake Country pad for every job, mini pads for real detail work, and terry bonnets for your very own "electric towel!"

Surface correction, polishing or waxing.. tackle any job, on any finish, and have fun doing it!
          PORTER CABLE 7424 ORBITAL POLISHER with wrench and foam pad/plate combo.

-6" VELCRO PAD HOLDER for easy pad changes on any Porter Cable pad.

-7.5" LAKE COUNTRY CUTTING PAD for oxidation and scratch removal.

-7.5" LAKE COUNTRY POLISHING PAD for swirl removers, glazes and one-step cleaner/waxes.

-7.5" LAKE COUNTRY FINISHING PAD applies liquid or paste waxes and sealants.

-TWO 6" TERRY BONNETS for removing polishes & waxes, and cleaning glass, leather & vinyl.

-6" FLAT FOAM POLISHING PAD for terry bonnets and additional polishing. (not shown in photo)

-4" MINI FOAM POLISHING PAD for working close to trim, luggage racks, aerodynamics, wipers, wheels, motorcycles and other constricted areas.

-4" MINI FOAM FINISHING PAD for applying waxes to constricted areas.

-4" VELCRO PAD HOLDER for mini foam pads.

Our Price: $194.95

Here is the link for all those who are interested.

MEGUIRES CAN BEAT THIS PACKAGE EASILY!!!!

I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS FROM MEGUIRES!!!.

Comment

• Nice package (get your mind outta the gutter). Does the PC have a lifetime warramty? What is a "Lake Country" pad?
            Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Located on the West Coast of the East Coast of North America (Tampa, Florida)

Comment

• A while back I talked to a someone on the Meguiar's hotline way back when I was using (ghasp) an orbital buffer. They said terry bonnets tend to instill swirls. I would think it would be even worse on a DA.
              Later,
              Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
              Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

• It's finally here,

Porter Cable Promotion for Meguiar's Online Members!

Meguiar’s G-100a Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher Kit for $149.99!

Members Save $75.96!

DA Polisher Kit Includes:
                * Meguiar's Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher - G-100
                * Velcro Backing Plate - W-64DA
                * Foam Polishing Pad - W-8006
                * Lifetime Warranty!
                * FREE SHIPPING* when you add an additional $50 in product to your order!
                (*Continental US and Canada Only)

Details:
                For the month of September, Forum Members of Meguiar's Online can call our Customer Care Hotline and purchase the Meguiar's DA Polisher for $149.99!

Requirements:
                You must be a registered member to take advantage of this deal. You will need to give the Customer Care Representative your Meguiar’s Online Forum Name, which will be checked against the forum member list.

Customer Care Hotline (800) 347-5700
                Hours: Mon.-Fri. 6am-6pm and Sat. 7am-3pm (PST) Closing at 4pm Friday Sept. 3rd
                Closed Monday Sept. 6th for Labor Day -

Here's a link to a thread started for the promotion,

September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• i already bought a PC

great deal though

Comment

• That sure beats the other web deals, thanks Mike for all your hard work on this. I'll be ordering mine soon.

What should I order for the other $50 worth of supplies?

I've seen some combo packs listed. I probably need another foam pad, ultimate bonnets, something to remove wax...etc.....
                    Last edited by ftboomer; Sep 3, 2004, 01:29 PM.
                    Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Comment

• I would get some dacp some swirl free polish and another polishing pad.

Comment

• As for product to pick up with this order, if you're new to detailing and don't own a pile of microfiber polishing cloths, I would recommend the new

Ultimate Wipe 20 pack, part number M-9910B - $70.00

These are a premium quality microfiber polishing cloth just like we use at all of the Saturday Clinics here at Meguiar's. Buy purchasing 20 of these you insure that you'll have enough to detail 2-3 cars before having to make a wash load, and by owning 20 microfibers, you can Wash them all together in your washing machine using the Small setting.

It's kind of hard to wash 1-2 microfibers in the washing machine and you don't want to wash and dry microfiber polishing cloths or bonnets with other things like cotton towels because they will act like magnets and attract all of the stray fibers onto themselves.

Then, you'll have to pick them off one by one before using them.

At $70.00 for 20, that makes these premium quality microfibers $3.50 a piece which is an excellent value for a quality microfiber.

Mike
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

• Thanks Mike, but I was thinking more along the lines of pads or attachments for the PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ftboomer
                            Thanks Mike, but I was thinking more along the lines of pads or attachments for the PC.
                            You can never have too many polishing pads for future details, and #83 and #80 Speed Glaze are awesome product that work really well with the PC. For polishes, Deep Crystal Polish or #81 hand Polish.

Don't forget about some of the cool new products in the new Detailer Line, as well as Microfiber bonnets.

Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Click here to check out Meguiar's New Detailer Line!

Mike
                            Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

• That is a great deal! Might just have to pick a Meguiars one up and sell the Porter-Cable on ebay, The Warranty alone is worth it.... I will just have to see.
                              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

• I'm so glad i waited.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');