• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Just so everybody knows...

I'm sorry, but as of now there is nothing I can share. Things are happening, but nothing I can post.

Mike
    Can you imagine just how frustrated we all would be if we knew all the things that Mike does about this package, and not being able to do anything about it.

Mike, thanks for working on this for us.

Comment

• Hey Meguiar's!

Father's Day is coming up soon! Don't miss the opportunity!!!

I've already hinted to my wife (and kids) that I would like a PC for Father's Day.

I'd like to give you the business; however, if I don't see something soon, I will have no choice but to buy elsewhere.

My wife already told me to order the PC so I'll have it for Father's Day weekend.

I just wanted to check this thread to see if there was any new updates.

Any information on package contents or timeframe would greatly be appreciated. I can't wait much longer!
      A great finish begins with the right start!

Comment

• Hey,

Trust me, Mike is trying really hard to make this package deal happen. I do know one thing, it will be worth the wait!!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

• Put me on the very interested list!!!!!

Comment

• I'm tell'n ya I was about this nervous\anxious when "WE"had our first child.
            Can ya At least tell us wether it's a boy or girl?

Rich
            If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
            DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

• Jeez, now we have to hit 10,000 views and 200 posts ALL OVER AGAIN!
              TwoTooBlack

Because one black car just wasn't enough . . .

Comment

• Hi all,

For right now, due to unseen complications by myself, the package deal has been put on hold until further notice.

I apologize for all of the excitement and anticipation and for letting this drag on for as long as it has.

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• I've been real sick...just thought I would check to see if I missed the deal. GUESS NOT...

Comment

• Mike, Your intentions were very noble and I know that you wanted very much for this to go through.
                    I must confess that this weekend I went to Lowe's and bought a PC7336 for 109.00 had the DT's. Anyway now I need to buy the backing plate and some pad's, and also one of the package deals already offered. I already got the New Products Package and the Removal Kit last week and am amazed at the quality. I was just wondering, and if it's not possible just say so. Do you think with a large order from online we could still get the free shipping offer? Just asking. We all know you were just thinking about us when you tryed to get this offer through.
                    Thanks and I think you are a good friend to us all.
                    2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
                    AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
                    1st Place-Best Overall Detail
                    3rd Place-Best of Show
                    March 26th, 2011

Comment

• Keep hope alive!! I'm a believer that this WILL come through one day. Lemme see if I can find Barry's number....
                      Quadruple Honda Owner
                      Black cars are easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark McGuire
                        Mike, Your intentions were very noble and I know that you wanted very much for this to go through.
                        I must confess that this weekend I went to Lowe's and bought a PC7336 for 109.00 had the DT's. Anyway now I need to buy the backing plate and some pad's, and also one of the package deals already offered. I already got the New Products Package and the Removal Kit last week and am amazed at the quality. I was just wondering, and if it's not possible just say so. Do you think with a large order from online we could still get the free shipping offer? Just asking. We all know you were just thinking about us when you tryed to get this offer through.
                        Thanks and I think you are a good friend to us all.
                        I just got a mailer that hadfrre shipping for a nxt package and anything included but if you ask nice when you call they will sometimes give free shipping with large orders.
                        did you get my pm? now that you got one are you interested?
                        2019 GMC Sierra
                        1500 AT4

Comment

Sorry but I did not get your message.
                          2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
                          AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
                          1st Place-Best Overall Detail
                          3rd Place-Best of Show
                          March 26th, 2011

Comment

• Sadly this is a fitting end to a very very long day at the office.

Then again I've waited for two months...

Mike, as I mentioned a while ago I totally appreciate what you are trying to do and simply trying to make this happen says a lot about you and your commitment to Meguiar's and your customers.

As a result, is this on hold for the near future or would it be best to just go ahead and pick up the PC?

Thanks.

Comment

• As soon as I am able, I will let the forum know what's going on. Until then, please send me any concerns, issues, problems or questions to my regular e-mail.

mphillips@meguiars.com

Again,

I apologize for everything.

Mike
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Mike,

Thanks for your efforts and also for letting us know the package deal is on hold.

Could you share with us what the packages were going to contain?

If not, then could you kindly suggest a nice "selection of products" needed for someone beginning to use a PC?
                                A great finish begins with the right start!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');