• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get ahold of anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get ahold of anyone

I placed an order on the 3rd. Before placing that order I had tried for a couple days to contact Meguiars help because I was also trying to find the D151 on the ordering site, but was unable to. I tried contacting the 1800 number and emailing. I got no response from email and after being on hold for about 20+ minutes each time I contacted the 1800 number I gave up after a few tries.

I also placed an order with Autopia about 10 minutes after my Meguiars order. They quickly sent me a confirmation email a short time later saying my order was processed and about to be shipped. Here I am a few days later and have yet to hear from Meguiars about what's going on with my order.

Is there a direct link so I can order the D151? I'm sure I get to pay extra shipping now which *****. So far I'm not very pleased with the service I've encountered so far.
    06 Evo IX MR-- Sold 07 R6-- Sold
    Still in the driveway:
    06 Evo IX MR-- stock other than JDM rear 94 Supra TT- FMIC, TruBoost, HKS Intake 93.5 Supra NA--about to be sold 99 Impreza- Version 4 front end, getting ready for WRX swap 92 Civic VTAK-- fuel pump just went bad

Re: Can't get ahold of anyone

First of all

Welcome to mol.

Next I would suggest you call customer service on monday. They should be able to help you out. From all my past dealings with Meguiars, It is safe to say this is not the norm for how they take care of their customers.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
      First of all

Welcome to mol.

Next I would suggest you call customer service on monday. They should be able to help you out. From all my past dealings with Meguiars, It is safe to say this is not the norm for how they take care of their customers.

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm not really a bad customer and I'm pretty patient. I was just thinking that they would send me a message within a couple days to at least verify my order.

My problem is that I called customer service a few times and never got a hold of anyone. And nobody responding to my email is unfortunate because I really wanted to try that 151.

I'm hoping the product works out well. I got a decent amount of stuff on order. I want to see how Meguiars compares to the Sonus stuff I've been using.
      Still in the driveway:
      06 Evo IX MR-- stock other than JDM rear 94 Supra TT- FMIC, TruBoost, HKS Intake 93.5 Supra NA--about to be sold 99 Impreza- Version 4 front end, getting ready for WRX swap 92 Civic VTAK-- fuel pump just went bad

Comment

They may have had a glitch or something. I have used the feedback option on the Meguiars.com site and got instant email back from an automatic response. I was then given follow up by a real person. I have also called the 1-800 number with great results.

May want to double check your email and if it is sensitive that Meguiar's auto response may be picked up as spam????

They are top notch, give them a call on Monday.

If you ordered online, I hope you used the "carguy" coupon and saved yourself 10% on your purchase.

keep us up to date
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

As others have said, Meguiar's Customer Service is one of the best out there and I am sure there is a legitimate reason, such as SPAM filter that your e-mails weren't received.

I agree with others, call on Monday.

Ryan
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

We're you trying to contact them over Labor Day weekend or on Labor Day? Meguiar's offices were closed from Friday at 3:00pm until Tuesday, September 2nd.

There will be support starting at 6:00am tomorrow, (Monday), so try calling then.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by EvoLvr2006 View Post
              I placed an order on the 3rd. Before placing that order I had tried for a couple days to contact Meguiars help because I was also trying to find the D151 on the ordering site, but was unable to. I tried contacting the 1800 number and emailing. I got no response from email and after being on hold for about 20+ minutes each time I contacted the 1800 number I gave up after a few tries.

I also placed an order with Autopia about 10 minutes after my Meguiars order. They quickly sent me a confirmation email a short time later saying my order was processed and about to be shipped. Here I am a few days later and have yet to hear from Meguiars about what's going on with my order.

Is there a direct link so I can order the D151? I'm sure I get to pay extra shipping now which *****. So far I'm not very pleased with the service I've encountered so far.

EvoLvr2006,

I apologize if we here at Meguiar's have dropped the ball. Other than the lack of D151 being available through the website your comments seem very uncharacteristic of our Customer Care Center. There are several reasons off the top of my head that may factor into the lack of communication, but rather than speculate I would like to investigate. If you would be so kind as to send me your personal info I will take a look at your order as well as your email addressed to us. If you know what 800 number you have been calling and when you tried calling that would be helpful as well. We will at a minimum need your...

full name
              address
              email address

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any outstanding issues!
              Brian Hann
              Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
              Meguiar's Inc.
              Irvine, California
              bhann@meguiars.com
              (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

First I would like to say I definitely jumped the gun. My order from Meguiars arrived like 10 minutes ago. Everything was packaged great and it actually arrived before my Autopia order. Much faster than I thought.

I still never received a confirmation email from Meguiars. I also checked my spam folder and received nothing there either. I will have to check my phone bill, but I believe that I called a few times between last Monday and Wednesday.

My information is:

Daniel Malone
                279 Parnell Rd.
                Hubert NC, 28539

LowLivin2002@aol.com is the email.

Honestly I'm not too worried about it because I received my items in a great amount of time. And the fact that I get several responses in a timely manner on these forums speaks very well for Meguiars' customer service.

DANIEL MALONE
                279 PARNELL RD
                HUBERT, NC 28539-4523

DANIEL MALONE
                279 PARNELL RD
                HUBERT, NC 28539-4523
                Still in the driveway:

Comment

EvoLvr2006,

Glad to hear you are squared away. I checked our records here at Meguiar's and did not find an email from your address or under your name. As for the phone calls, I know we were closed on Monday the 1st as it was Labor Day, but we were here every other day last week and were not experiencing high call volume? I think you may have tried to contact Meguiar's Direct (our official company store and partner who handles all Ecommerce and direct ordering). Regardless, if you need anything else please let me know.
                  Brian Hann
                  Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                  Meguiar's Inc.
                  Irvine, California
                  bhann@meguiars.com
                  (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hann View Post
                    EvoLvr2006,

Glad to hear you are squared away. I checked our records here at Meguiar's and did not find an email from your address or under your name. As for the phone calls, I know we were closed on Monday the 1st as it was Labor Day, but we were here every other day last week and were not experiencing high call volume? I think you may have tried to contact Meguiar's Direct (our official company store and partner who handles all Ecommerce and direct ordering). Regardless, if you need anything else please let me know.

I think it was my fault altogether. When you said I may have called the Meguiars Direct number I realized that I'm pretty sure I did. I'm new to the Meguiars thing. I had mostly Sonus stuff before, but didn't think that it was that great. I've also tried Zaino, but didn't think that was the way to go as that only masks the problem instead of fixing it.

I will say I'm impressed with the product so far. My brother and I hooked up an AVC-R in my friend's friend's SRT-4. So it's still sitting here because we need to still wire it into the tach driver.

Anyway, I noticed he had a bad (looking)scratch acrossed his hood, but it didn't feel TOO deep. It also cut right through his racing stripes, but there isn't anything I can (or will) do about that. Anyway, 5 minutes with my Porter Cable, #80, 8007 pad and then some P21S and no more scratch!! Looked great!!

Once some of my other stuff comes in I already have my brother's TT Supra, his Evo, my buddies' SRT-8 Charger and SRT-4, and someone's SRT-10 Ram to do!!

PS- Great quantities!! You get a heck of a lot of product for the money.
                    Still in the driveway:

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');