• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire Cleaning Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tire Cleaning Tip

Does anyone think that M39 will help with blooming? I discovered today that I browned out my 4Runner tires. Customer care said to try M39. Anyone used it for brown tires?

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
      Does anyone think that M39 will help with blooming? I discovered today that I browned out my 4Runner tires. Customer care said to try M39. Anyone used it for brown tires?
      I have not but its worth a try
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Rubber compounds? I used to clean a lot of recording equp. and on the older stuff (tape) used isoprop.alcohol for heads etc. As far as the pinch rollers went,couldn't use the alc. as it would degrade the rubber. What was used was the alcohol water down,something like 3:1 and it used to lift the dirt right out.

I've never thought about this for cleaning tyres,though. Does anyone have any suggestions for this? (functionality and safety).

Comment

CLEAN TIRES!,try this; spray on degreaser,scrub with stiff brush,hose off,if tires were really bad follow up with APC.
          roger

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');