• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher has finally retired on me. Could this be the cord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher has finally retired on me. Could this be the co

Brushes or Cord.... is the problem.. I'm betting its the coard. My credit card company gave me money to buy another one :-)

Comment

Re: My Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher has finally retired on me. Could this be the co

Hello there. I am also in Houston. Missouri City, actually. Let me know if you decide not to repair. I'd like to tinker with it for fun.

Comment

please tell the rest of the story ...to golden about the credit card.

Comment

i got shema for d/a fpr europe is it same? i gort 4th model same probelm after use on one car same problem...like previos all speed same sometimes dont wont to work..

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');