• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Expectancy of the PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch....well...I am not sure about the Masters, but I never had mine serviced, though it was used for over several hundred hours of use.

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

As a master ( EGO BOOST), LOL!!
      I do nothing in the way of maintenance for the PC. It is a tuff tool. We use ours at least 4-6 hours a day 5 days a week for a good 4-5 years with not problems.

They fall out of the van, off ladders, get wet, dropped and still run strong.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

No offense meant 2hotford!

I had you and Mike Phillips in mind too but both of you already gave your valuable input. Thanks for the extra encouragement though.

Now I can rest assured that the G-100 / PC will give me years of faithful service. Thanks everyone!
        Remember that you are UNIQUE - just like EVERYONE ELSE.

XP

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');