• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Of Questions For Ya Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Of Questions For Ya Guys

so when spring gets here (hopefully sooner then later) im going to buy the megs dap and a whole bunch of pads also was looking at getting one of the specials

anyway i just had a few questions about the pads themselves of course

what types of pads should i use with #80 and #83 because i really want the dap for swirl removal

what type should i get to apply cleaners and polishes such as color x and deep crystal cleaners?

and what type for wax removal?

also what is the best way to clean them or could i just keep one for each product dedicated and then once that one gets used just throw on a new one

any help would be great thanks!!!- chris
    MY NEW WORD "SWIRLFREENESS"
    FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Re: Couple Of Questions For Ya Guys

Hey cm2005300,

You can start by checking here:

Hope this helps a little
    Andy
    101impala
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

perfect thanks
      MY NEW WORD "SWIRLFREENESS"
      FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Comment

If you have anything else just let us know.

Glad to help.
        Andy
        101impala
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

That chart is a good reference but it is a little out of date and there are new products not listed. For the most part, if your using any kind of DA polisher use the W8006 pad to apply all products except any kind of wax, cleaner/wax, polish/wax. For those use the W9006 pad. That will help you with the products not listed.

Some, like #2, Fine Cut Cleaner, were reformulated and although the chart in the link says rotary only, it now can be used with the DA and by hand so a W8006 pad should be used.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');