• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business card comments wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am for card 1 as well... seems the words stad out more as well.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey Scrub,

Well...I too vote for card #1. It just seems to have the "right" look to it, IMHO.

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I also like Card 1 better than 2...but it's only slightly!
        "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
        R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Business Card Printer

I don't know who you are planning to get your cards printed from, but these guys are the best. I've done business cards for 4 of my businesses here. Great quality, and fast turn around.

You just upload your final file, choose how many you want made--say 100 cards or 250 cards for $14.95 or $29.95 or go for 1000's if you want.

It'll get printed the same day if you submit by 5PM PST and get sent out by UPS.

This is true 4 color printing---choose matte or glossy finish. Do 2 sided if you want.

Overnight Prints your number one source for online printing. Get superior quality and fast printing on every print product.
          Richard Lin
          ShowCarDetailing
          5548 E. La Palma Ave
          Anaheim, CA 92807
          toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Re: Business Card Printer

Originally posted by OctaneGuy
            I don't know who you are planning to get your cards printed from, but these guys are the best. I've done business cards for 4 of my businesses here. Great quality, and fast turn around.

You just upload your final file, choose how many you want made--say 100 cards or 250 cards for $14.95 or $29.95 or go for 1000's if you want.

It'll get printed the same day if you submit by 5PM PST and get sent out by UPS.

This is true 4 color printing---choose matte or glossy finish. Do 2 sided if you want.

http://www.overnightprints.com
            Funny you mention this company. I've used there template for design and planned on using their service for printing. Very helpful and great prices so far from what I can tell. Thanks for the vote and print info.

gb387, 2hotford, SingingSabre--> Thanks for voting. Card #1 is the top choice. Its the same car on the same day at about the same time. Funny how lighting makes a world of difference. Thanks again.

Comment

Card 1 from me too.
              Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Located on the West Coast of the East Coast of North America (Tampa, Florida)

Comment

scrub,
                card #1, really an eye catching.
                Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Re: Re: Business Card Printer

Excellent! I just submitted a new order of business cards for my own MINI Club--expanded the order to include 4 officers--which is to say I like their service. Very easy to upload your final design file. I use Adobe Illustrator (AI) for my designs--Text converted to Curves so there are no font issues.

Your 4 color printed card will look just like what you submitted. Btw, between the different designs you've posted, I really liked the first ones with the red car!!

Originally posted by scrub
                  Funny you mention this company. I've used there template for design and planned on using their service for printing. Very helpful and great prices so far from what I can tell. Thanks for the vote and print info.

gb387, 2hotford, SingingSabre--> Thanks for voting. Card #1 is the top choice. Its the same car on the same day at about the same time. Funny how lighting makes a world of difference. Thanks again.
                  Richard Lin
                  ShowCarDetailing
                  5548 E. La Palma Ave
                  Anaheim, CA 92807
                  toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I love the composition of Card 1. The way the car fits on the card is great, it shows just enough of the car to make it scream detailed Corvette. And the red of the taillights and your business name really play of each other and balance out the card. But… I will say that I think Card 2 does a better job of showcasing the shine on the car; the reflection of the tree line is very nice. Just a thought, what would happen with Card 2 if you pulled the Vette down on the card and lost the lip of the trunk, maybe even turned the car slightly? Just show the top of the trunk and rear window glass, I think that would “lighten� that card up a lot and give it a nice play of curved shapes with the glass and rear quarter panel.

Comment

OctaneGuy--> I hope to close on the design of the card this weekend. I meant their not there.

Brad E--> Great comments. I'll work on them as time permits and post.

romulus and ftboomer--> Thanks for the votes, they do help. As you probably can guess I have trouble with making big decisions like this. I really need tons of encouragement to make up my mind on this.

Comment

card one -PRINT IT!
                        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Go card 1 Scrub...love it very much!!!

Comment

Card one was the one. Got them in last week. 1000 for $39.99 plus shipping. Recieved them in 3 business days. I padi extra for that in the shipping.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Excellent choice, I'm gald you went with the first one. It looks very classy and professional which is representative of the quality of work you do.

Comment

Thank you my friend. My detailing is coming around. Thanks to all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');