• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wash and Wax anywhere..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Wash and Wax anywhere..

I frequently use Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere or a rinseless wash (Optimum), but compared to a regular bucket and hose wash I feel that it is sort of like taking a half-bath at the sink compared nice long shower. To get all the nooks and crannies you need to do a regular wash and rinse. If my trucks are dirty, I always go to the coin-op before using a waterless of rinseless wash.

Comment

Originally posted by tguil View Post
      I frequently use Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere or a rinseless wash (Optimum), but compared to a regular bucket and hose wash I feel that it is sort of like taking a half-bath at the sink compared nice long shower. To get all the nooks and crannies you need to do a regular wash and rinse. If my trucks are dirty, I always go to the coin-op before using a waterless of rinseless wash.
      I agree up to certain point regarding the nooks and crannies. Only when a vehicle has visible grit packed in these nooks (or any other area for that matter) will I coin-op rinse first before a rinseless wash or bust out the Gold Class shampoo and hose for a bath.

But for most washes I rinseless and use a soft hair detail brush soaked in the wash to get in those nooks like the roof water channel strips, window and door weather striping, emblems, grilles, wiper cowels, etc. Works like a charm!

Once my small bottle of ONRWW finishes I'm going with D115. I really hope it wows me like it has for some of you guys!

One thing I have tried in the inside windows is ONRWW and also the Turtle Wax RFWW and both seem to leave just a very mild haze that is very hard to buff out. I imagine it's the polymers in the wax. Perhaps a less diluted concentration is in order for inside windows versus exterior?

Comment

I just bought my first bottle of UW&WA and love it. This will fill the gap between, just maybe dirty enough for a rinseless or not.
        It will also double as a quik detailer
        OTC bottles,since I really won't do waterless washes much.
        I have been an ONRW&W user also, now it will primarily be D114 followed by D156.

I really never entertained the thought of ONRW&W used on inside window surfaces. I have had spots dry on me but weren't noticeable under garage lights, until the next day in the sun on the exterior.
        I have found in that case Ultimate detailer removes them.

I used a misted UW&WA microfiber a week ago on interior glass(not on the windshield) and haven't noticed a problem.
        The last D114 bath I did the interior windshield and it worked out great
        I keep a microfiber in the car to wipe the glass when I do notice a film. Driving into the low setting sun will point out windshield defects quick.

If I were in an apartment complex or only had on-street parking, my washing set-up would be a gallon of each>>D114,D115 & D156.
        And a pre-mixed bucket with a lid of D114 for the nastys when I have to hit a coin-op for a pre rinse.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');