• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rusty bumper
    replied
    Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Tried my one and only can out today, and I was impressed to say the least. I haven't had so much fun applying a wax since I was introduced to Meguiars back in 1989.

It doesn't take much of a spin to get the applicator primed for action, and the product goes on, and on, and on...well, you get the picture. Just be sure to apply a very light film of wax so removal won't be difficult. It was kinda late, so I wasn't able to get full light on the results, but it looked good from what I could tell.

As for Meguiar's other paste waxes, how do they compare to #16 in terms of application ease, spreadability, and removal? If they are anything like #16, then I may resort to using paste waxes more often.

To summarize...all a guy really needs now is a bottle of D151, and a can of #16 as a topper. What a combination!

Leave a comment:

• Cosmin
    replied

i will post some pic soon , i use it on top of 21

Leave a comment:

• Calais
    replied

M16 is awesome. That is all.

Leave a comment:

• Brad777
    replied

Originally posted by cardriver View Post
    "I'll tell you what; as thanks for directing us towards this wonderful deal, you've got a can of M16 coming your way!"
    Thanks for the humor. I love this forum.

Leave a comment:

• ramphonic
    replied

I received my two cans and tried it on my tailgate first.

Yup its a keeper

Leave a comment:

• Nappers
    replied

Got mine yesterday and snuck into the jail to get it. You don't want to hang around too long or you can be ordered to work. I was in and out fast!!!

Added it to my collection!

Leave a comment:

• cardriver
    replied

"I'll tell you what; as thanks for directing us towards this wonderful deal, you've got a can of M16 coming your way!"

Leave a comment:

• Brad777
    replied

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
    Did you realize that this thread has only been going for about a week and a half, and it's already had almost 7,000 views and received close to 300 replies?
    You'd think this would be good enough to get me a 'Meguiars' banner for my garage. After all, I think it saved many of us, including a couple moderators, a little money. Mike??

Leave a comment:

• CieraSL
    replied

Did you realize that this thread has only been going for about a week and a half, and it's already had almost 7,000 views and received close to 300 replies?

Leave a comment:

• Nappers
    replied

Ultimate wipe is the way to go with wiping M16 off, an old time wax used with an old time ultimate MF towel. I love it! Just turn it and make sure the wax is thin when you apply it!

Leave a comment:

• the_invisible
    replied

Originally posted by Calais View Post
    It looks like she's got an additional 175 F/S!!

I applied a whole bunch of M16 on my car today. My God, it works like a dream! It goes on like butter, you hardly have to use and and it beads like mad!! My only gripe is that it gunks up my Ultimate Wipes pretty quickly, though it came off without too much of a workout.
    Yeah, I notice that too! Don't use Ultimate Wipe with this wax!

I guess with a wax like this, you should be fine with some generic MF or even 100% cotton towels. Perhaps, with an oldschool wax, you should use an oldschool method of removal

Leave a comment:

• hacker-pschorr
    replied

Today I received two more tins of M16 instead of two tins of NXT 2.0 paste.

Ok....now I have eight tins of M16.

Leave a comment:

• ColonelCash
    replied

I got my final tin today in the mail and it was somewhat separated. I closed the lid and gave it a good shake for about 10 minutes until everything was in liquid form. From here I closed the tin back up and I'm letting it harden back up.

Also, I got my 2 tins of NXT 2.0 paste wax. Total for all 3 was $15 shipped...wow!

Leave a comment:

• Calais
    replied

It looks like she's got an additional 175 F/S!!

I applied a whole bunch of M16 on my car today. My God, it works like a dream! It goes on like butter, you hardly have to use and and it beads like mad!! My only gripe is that it gunks up my Ultimate Wipes pretty quickly, though it came off without too much of a workout.

Leave a comment:

• Brad777
    replied

Originally posted by sontakke View Post
    I won couple and paid for them yesterday morning. However, I have not heard at all from the seller.

- Vikas
    While I've received my M16, I'm awaiting a couple other items from the seller also. I've sent her an email asking where our stuff is and how long until we can expect to get it. I'll share her comments when she responds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');