• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
    If your wax is a bit separated or you would like to get it back to its original state, here are some steps:

- Take a small pot and fill it hot water. Place it on the stove and turn the heat to medium.

- Remove the lid and use a pair of pliers or something to firmly grasp your tin of wax. You want to submerge the tin until the water level is about a centimeter from the top of the tin.

- Use a spoon or other utensil to mash the wax. Keep stirring the wax until it is completely melted. Be sure that the water never comes to a boil.

- Once the wax is melted, you can take out the tin and let it cool. It might take a while to be completely solid.

Note: this is not a recommended procedure. However, I have done this many times with very good success.
    How long does it take too completely dry...
    '06 Honda Civic LX Coupe "Galaxy Gray"

Comment

Just got word from the horse's mouth that #16 will be re-listed, albeit without the free shipping.

Not sure what the list price is going to be.
      r. b.

Comment

Now $6.99 plus $7.33 shipping. No bid, only Buy Now options. So increased from $8.99 to $14.32. While a higher price, still a good deal.

Comment

I won couple and paid for them yesterday morning. However, I have not heard at all from the seller.

- Vikas

Comment

Originally posted by sontakke View Post
            I won couple and paid for them yesterday morning. However, I have not heard at all from the seller.

- Vikas
            While I've received my M16, I'm awaiting a couple other items from the seller also. I've sent her an email asking where our stuff is and how long until we can expect to get it. I'll share her comments when she responds.
            Brad Mower
            SLC, UT

Comment

It looks like she's got an additional 175 F/S!!

I applied a whole bunch of M16 on my car today. My God, it works like a dream! It goes on like butter, you hardly have to use and and it beads like mad!! My only gripe is that it gunks up my Ultimate Wipes pretty quickly, though it came off without too much of a workout.
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

I got my final tin today in the mail and it was somewhat separated. I closed the lid and gave it a good shake for about 10 minutes until everything was in liquid form. From here I closed the tin back up and I'm letting it harden back up.

Also, I got my 2 tins of NXT 2.0 paste wax. Total for all 3 was $15 shipped...wow!
                NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Today I received two more tins of M16 instead of two tins of NXT 2.0 paste.

Ok....now I have eight tins of M16.

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                    It looks like she's got an additional 175 F/S!!

I applied a whole bunch of M16 on my car today. My God, it works like a dream! It goes on like butter, you hardly have to use and and it beads like mad!! My only gripe is that it gunks up my Ultimate Wipes pretty quickly, though it came off without too much of a workout.
                    Yeah, I notice that too! Don't use Ultimate Wipe with this wax!

I guess with a wax like this, you should be fine with some generic MF or even 100% cotton towels. Perhaps, with an oldschool wax, you should use an oldschool method of removal

Comment

Ultimate wipe is the way to go with wiping M16 off, an old time wax used with an old time ultimate MF towel. I love it! Just turn it and make sure the wax is thin when you apply it!
                      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Did you realize that this thread has only been going for about a week and a half, and it's already had almost 7,000 views and received close to 300 replies?
                        Shane
                        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                          Did you realize that this thread has only been going for about a week and a half, and it's already had almost 7,000 views and received close to 300 replies?
                          You'd think this would be good enough to get me a 'Meguiars' banner for my garage. After all, I think it saved many of us, including a couple moderators, a little money. Mike??
                          Brad Mower
                          SLC, UT

Comment

"I'll tell you what; as thanks for directing us towards this wonderful deal, you've got a can of M16 coming your way!"

Comment

Got mine yesterday and snuck into the jail to get it. You don't want to hang around too long or you can be ordered to work. I was in and out fast!!!

Added it to my collection!
                              Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I received my two cans and tried it on my tailgate first.

Yup its a keeper
                                01 Tacoma 4x4 X/C V6 Imperial Jade

"Oh, oh Marty, here's you keys. You're all waxed up, ready for tonight"
                                Biff Tannen

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');