• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On behalf of G35driver.com, THANK YOU Meguiar's!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On behalf of G35driver.com, THANK YOU Meguiar's!!

Mike,

It was truly a wonderful experience to attend your 'Detail Clinic' day at Meguiar's. I would like to thank you and your assistant for putting it together and hosting us this Saturday. You did an excellent job teaching and demonstrating us on various Meguiar products (as well as feeding us :P). We even got to perform hands on training on our cars which was incredible. I particularly loved experimenting with the Scratch X and leather products. I snapped some pictures of my cars finished result!

Thanks again Meguiar's!
    -wick
    Black/Black 03' G35c

wickedG35,

Your car looks great, inside and out!

I wish I could get out west for a detailing clinic but I currently can't find the time, or money, needed.

Once again, great job on your car, looks amazing!

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Hi wickedG35,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Thank you for spending your Saturday at Meguiar's! It was truly our pleasure to host a detailing clinic for the G35Driver.com club.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

hahahaha on the shot of ur door i at first thought it was a random pic of ur street until i saw the door handle

Comment

THANKS MIKE!!!!

WHere are the other pictures!!!!

I need to show everyone the difference....

G35driver.com thread on Meguiars day

Comment

Thanks Mike for the great time, and buffet .

The plastix is awesome! cut the outside haze right up.

Comment

Hi All,

This is Vic and I say that Meguiar's is Awesome!

Thanks to Mike, his assistant and everyone that helped out. My car has never looked this good before. I am getting compliments left and right. Mike was very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and just an overall nice guy.

I had a fun time while improving my knowledge on automotive detailing and will be using the methods and techniqes I have learned.

Thanks again for such an amazing time.

Comment

Originally posted by prodi_g
                Hi All,

This is Vic and I say that Meguiar's is Awesome!

Thanks to Mike, his assistant and everyone that helped out. My car has never looked this good before. I am getting compliments left and right. Mike was very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and just an overall nice guy.

I had a fun time while improving my knowledge on automotive detailing and will be using the methods and techniques I have learned.

Thanks again for such an amazing time.
                Hi Vic,

It was Meguiar's pleasure to host members from G35Driver.com!

I've started a thread here for the event that day,

G35Driver.com at Meguiar's!

I have only gone through about 50 pictures of the 200 plus photos I have and thus have only posted a few so far. Your car is coming up next with the results we achieved with the G-100, and after that some pictures of Ed's car with the results we created with the G-100.

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');