• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments - August 2nd, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments - August 2nd, 2008

Thank you Meguiar's for making days like this happen, Mike is a great teacher and taught me many things about the new technoliogy of your products (I'm old school compound, polishes, rotary buffers). I'm sold on the new products after going to the class.

Thanks again Barry for a great day.

Keir

Comment

Thanks to the enitre Meguiar's staff for an awesome time.. I would like to know when the next class for us is available.. I think with one more class I will consider myself a top quality detailer.. I used some of Mike's training to discuss the neccessary steps in proper car care and gained to new clients yesterday..

Comment

I day well spent. I want to thank Barry and the whole Meguiar's management team for having the Saturday classes. Mike is a great instructor. Not only does he teach the students proper methods, but he also keep the class fun and enjoyable. I now know how to properly use the car care products and I'm eager to use my new found knowledge.

I will telling a few friends about the class and hope to be going again real soon.

Thanks again to everyone at Meguiar's. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Mike thanks for a great day. Your passion tthat you have for cars really came out in your discussion and demonstration. The best thing is now I know what products will really work using the correct technique. It will save me tons of time, money and frustration.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');