• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Class for Members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open Class for Members of Meguiar's Online!

Originally posted by fatchance View Post
    It doesn't matter how many open garages you go to or classes you attend. There is something always new to learn and Saturdays class was no different. Thanks to Mike, John and the Meg's crew for their support.
    You can say that again!!! I was going to post a bunch of photos, but you guys beat me to the punch. Great photos everyone.

Thanks again Mike and John. I learn something new every time I attend. Thanks for the Pizza and the goodie bags.

Having fun

Comment

Hey Mike,

Thanks for a great class as usual! Even though I've been to what 7 or 8 of these classes over the past 3 years, there is alway something to learn, or at the very least, solidify some area of my knowledge that needs some further shaping!

It was definitely a great time, seeing lots of old and new faces!

Richard
      Richard Lin
      ShowCarDetailing
      5548 E. La Palma Ave
      Anaheim, CA 92807
      toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Mike, please accept my apologies for missing the class yesterday. Unfortunately, I woke up very ill and wasn't able to attend. I feel bad for not getting a chance to give any advanced notice, especially since the class was full and there were others who were hoping to get in on the standby list.

Looks like everyone had fun, I'm sure upset I missed it!

Comment

Awesome class guys! We both had an great time meeting everyone and attending the class!

I'd just like to add a special thanks to Mike Phillips for making our trip an awesome one! I don't know if you guys noticed this or not, but Mike was pretty ill, and for him to make that 2 hour drive(1 way, 4 hours round trip) just to come teach that class, on top of being ill says a lot about how much he cares about Meguiars and teaching this class!

We had an awesome time out there! But I have to say that you Ca. people need to learn how to drive! Seemed like everywhere we went, someone was pulling out in front of us, cutting us off or something! Guess you kind of have to drive like a maniac out there just to survive.

We got a chance to head out to Newport Beach after the class and take in the sights. Truely beautiful out there! I've never seen mountains right next to the beach like that. Simply breath taking!
          After Newport Beach, we cruised out to Hollywood for the evening. Talk about some FREAKS! I got a special picture of the window display at the Hustler store, although I don't think it's safe to post on a public forum

I wanted to make an order to take advantage of the free shipping and discount. But unfortunately, we spent too much cash just to make the trip out there and back home. It'll be another month or so before I can make an order.

Once again, a huge thank you goes out to Mike Phillips! Jim and I both learned so much. It's very nice to have someone like you devote your time and energy, even though you were sick, just to make sure that WE detail our cars correctly. Barry needs to give you a raise! Or at least some extra money for a good dashboard

Thanks!
          Nick Chapman
          2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
          2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Kevin brought in cake for Huy's Birthday! (Thank you Kevin!)

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by kpagel View Post
              Mike, please accept my apologies for missing the class yesterday. Unfortunately, I woke up very ill and wasn't able to attend. I feel bad for not getting a chance to give any advanced notice, especially since the class was full and there were others who were hoping to get in on the standby list.

Looks like everyone had fun, I'm sure upset I missed it!

hey mike, this is my reason as well (was going with kpagel)...

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
                hey mike, this is my reason as well (was going with kpagel)...
                Allen, I'm really sorry as well for having to bail at the last minute.

Comment

Thank you Mike and John and thank you Meguiar’s! As always, a great learning experience and a great crowd of fun car nuts.

PC.

Comment

Thanks to Meguiar’s for hosting this outstanding class on Saturday.

Mike, you did a great job of letting us know about all of the new products that are due out in
                    the next few weeks and answering all of our questions throughout the morning and afternoon.

As you know, last November 2005 I attended your class and learned much more than I
                    expected. But by taking your second class, and being able to meet most all of the experts that
                    attended, (Mike in Orange, Corvet Mike, Fatchance, Paul the other PC, etc.) I am now “armed
                    and dangerous” about keeping the Green Toyota Tundra Ltd. in as best of Meguiar’s condition
                    as can be accomplished by a non professional.

Because of Barry’s products and your classes, my neighbors call me a (Car) Nut under their
                    breath, but that’s OK as I have the best looking ride of all of them here in Surf City U.S.A.

Thank You for the doughnuts and coffee, pizza and the fantastic Meguiar’s gift bags. You guys
                    sure know how to impress.

Have a great Holiday season.

Harry - Bene Vita
                    Last edited by bene vita; Nov 14, 2006, 05:57 PM. Reason: post error
                    2004 Toyota Tundra Limited V8 Dark Met. Green

Comment

Hey mike I know my response is a little late but I forgot my pass word But a very informative class, I learned alot within a short time . And i'll be seeing you and the rest of Acurazine on the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by sikemcl View Post
                        Hey mike I know my response is a little late but I forgot my pass word But a very informative class, I learned alot within a short time . And i'll be seeing you and the rest of Acurazine on the 2nd
                        We appreciate your taking the time to reply! Thank you and we'll see you here tis weekend!
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hello Meguiar's online,

When is the next open class going to be? How long do the classes take?
                          I really whould like to visit the meguiar's staff.

While You're Out
                          Aaron Craig

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');