• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Meguiar's Finds Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Meguiar's Finds Today

This afternoon I spent about 90 min with an old friend who runs a company I used to buy lots of cleaning chemicals and supplies from. They sell Meguiar's, but not as much in the last few years.

Interesting things I found in their warehouse today:

- A cardboard box of new little red caps for the polish bottles

- W8400 fine wool pads (finishing wool) with the glued on backing plate: last time I bought one was 1994, according to their records on me

- W8006 pads that were about 2" thick

- Unopened cases of Speed Glaze when it was new in the Detailer Line

- An unopened 32 oz of #3 Machine Glaze that was so old it had begun to collapse the bottle in on itself and seemed solid inside

Some of it was more like a history lesson. They do have a lot of the updated products, but just some of the old ones caught my attention.
    See the big picture, enjoy the details

Interesting find. Did you purchasing any the products to start a collection?

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

The only "historic" item I bought was a gallon of Speed Glaze, not realizing I was getting the old stock.

The rest of 'em I either own or had at one time.

That chunk of #3 was funny, but only good for a paperweight!

Comment

Just recalled that they also had one of the acid rain/clear coat conditioner products in gallon. Not sure if it was #14 or #15 (if memory of those products serves me correctly.)

It's for sale, if anyone wants it, though not sure how good it may still be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete-FWA
          Just recalled that they also had one of the acid rain/clear coat conditioner products in gallon. Not sure if it was #14 or #15 (if memory of those products serves me correctly.)

It's for sale, if anyone wants it, though not sure how good it may still be.
          Mike P. might be interested in it.
          r. b.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');