• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike's Post on LS1.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike's Post on LS1.com

Mike, it's good to see you post on LS1.com again. It's been awhile. Great pic of the 'Vette to show what NXT can do.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Hi RamAirV1,

Yeah, I avoided that forum for quite a while because of all of the ZZ's that hang out there, especially when there are Z-Distributors camped out also.

Problem is, NXT Tech Wax appears to be converting people on all forums, including ls1.com and ls2.com

Here's what I know...

Every car I have applied the new Tech Wax to comes out looking dramatically better no matter what wax was being used before.

As Bill Murray said in the movie Stripes...

"That's the facts jack"

I have all but the newest and most latest products on the market and I have ordered those. But so far, nothing does a better job of turning a black finish darker and more clear, and nothing does a better job of eliminating fine cobweb scratches.

But mostly, I just popped my head in there for two reason, one there was a question about ScratchX and the other was because one of the Z-Distributors positioned Tech Wax in a negative light and from what I could gather, he hadn't even tried it.

I'll tell you one thing I have learned in my over 10 years of posting to the Internet, and that's never post your opinion on products you have never tried.

Of course, some people will try a product and still post a negative opinion for their own personal reasons, you can't ever prevent that from happening.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');