• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Marines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Marines?

gonna love this site, I read the booka few years ago, I hope the movie is good -

Semper Fi !
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Not a Marine, Air Force over here but I am still looking forward to seeing this movie. It looks to be very good!! i am still stuck on Black Hawk Down as being one of my favorites as well.

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Re: Former Marines?

Originally posted by Superior Shine
      gonna love this site, I read the booka few years ago, I hope the movie is good -

Semper Fi !
      I never served. Got in with Boeing straight out of high school. I work with about 100 or so marines and a few Navy Officers. We all work with the V-22 Osprey and the new AH1-Z Supercobra coming out. I think the Marines are calling this Cobra the VIPER because it is so dratically different from any of the previous variants of the Cobra. 4 blades, small wings, bigger engine etc. We also have the UH1-Z model we are conducting flight test on as well. It's hard to believe both of these birds have made it all the way the the alphabet as far as the different variants go. I wonder how they will designate the next ones?
      Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

I work at Olympic tool in Aston and we make the parts for the V-22 and the CH-46,47.We also made parts for the RAH-66 attack Heilcopter but that was canceled and the parts when back to the Govt.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn2
          I work at Olympic tool in Aston and we make the parts for the V-22 and the CH-46,47.We also made parts for the RAH-66 attack Heilcopter but that was canceled and the parts when back to the Govt.
          That was the Commanche wasn't it? A shame. I'd love to have seen that one go into production.

I probably shouldn't have commented about what I work with as I think I am at risk of taking Joe's thread off in a different direction than that he intended.
          Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');