• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars online shirts, want one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The colors for the new skin for the forum upgrade are going to be in-line with the Meguiars.com color scheme,

We can probably incorporate some of the colors found on the Rx page found here as it is the most colorful page I've found on Meguiars.com so far...

http://www.meguiars.com/rx/rx_main.asp

But nothing is in concrete yet as our graphics team hasn't even started on this project yet. They will be starting immediately at the beginning of the new year.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I think this is what you should use for color, and maybe even the logo...

Less color choices makes it allot cheaper and the simpler the logo the less you pay in setup.
      We just did this with our Corvette group here in Arizona.

The polo's are the best sellers. But we haven't added caps yet.
      Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
      08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
      98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
      82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

how about some really really thick hoodies for good ol' freezing canada!
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I'd definitely be in for a t-shirt and maybe a golf shirt. T-shirt should be light color like a light grey and the golf shirt could be a white or black and both with simple designs - just the Meguiarsonline logo.

Talk to the marketing department at Meguiars and see if they'll go in on a short run and whatever doesn't sell could be given away to regional reps to hand out to vendors or given away at tradeshows. In all honesty, looking at the participation on the forum I'd say there are 40 - 50 "regulars" and those would be the ones most likely to purchase shirts. That's just a wild guess. It would be interesting to take a look at Meguiarsonline web log numbers to see the number visitors vs. number of returning visitors.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm a marketer so this is what I find interesting.

Comment

All good input...

Desertdawg - The can color idea is interesting, I've always liked the color and look of the M16 Professional Paste Wax can.

sneek - As a life-long convertible owner I'm a big fan of hooded sweatshirts as having the hood up prevents you from getting sick from driving long distances in cold weather and having cold wind strike the back of your neck and head for extended periods of time. If you're going to drive a convertible in cold weather, a hooded sweatshirt is a must. That said, it's going to more than likely be a polo shirt, possibly a Cubavera.

grover - I think you're close the the 40 to 50 number for initial purchases.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

indeed all good input..can`t wait to see this up and running for us all

Comment

I have a contact who has a heat press

If i can get some Hi-Res Logos I can have some samples made up

It's $5 plus the cost of the shirt

Comment

The poll is closed but I'd definitely be interested. I go through shirts like crazy in the summer and try to stick with ones that are detailing or car related. I can never had enough and most of my customers know that the Meguiars name means something.
                  Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

I'm not sure why the poll was set to a time limit, regardless I've opened the poll back up.

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I would like a MOL polo shirt; black especially. You could even sell them @ the saturday detail classes.
                      Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

Voted!

Comment

anything that tells the world that I'm a Meguiar's fan.

Comment

I'd love a black polo with a Meguiar's Online.com logo like on the top of this page.

I think making them available at the Saturday clinics is a great idea, but I'd also like to be able to buy one here.
                            It's not just chocolate, it's a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Godiva
                              I'd love a black polo with a Meguiar's Online.com logo like on the top of this page.

I think making them available at the Saturday clinics is a great idea, but I'd also like to be able to buy one here.
                              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Sounds good to me!!!
                                MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');