• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours

Hello all!

Right now there are a couple of rumours here in sweden about Meguiars future products, they are apparently to be released in the beginng of next year (january/febuary). There has been talk about a new kind of pad and also new waxes/polishes.

I was planning on stocking up on some products the next couple of weeks and I'm getting kind of worried...
    Maybe I should wait? Maybe the products I'm looking into will be taken out of production next year, to be replaced with something better?

Could anyone with a little more information at least hint if it would be a good idea to wait for the new stuff?
    It wouldn't be too fun to be sitting around with 4 gallons of polish and wax that has been replaced by something much better and more durable!

Kind regards,
    Marcus

More new stuff? I'm still trying to get caught up on all the stuff that came out earlier this year, sheesh.

Comment

Ya know, SEMA is just around the corner.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

i think they might be things that are already available in the US :ie
        QD pad, Chenille wash pad, MF applicator pads etc
        not to sure about products as different countries get different things due to import rules and regulations :ie in the UK we get #16 and some of the Medallion range whereas the US no longer stocks these and everyone outside of europe gets Insane shine tyre spray and we dont

Comment

Originally posted by Alex7938
          i think they might be things that are already available in the US :ie
          QD pad, Chenille wash pad, MF applicator pads etc
          not to sure about products as different countries get different things due to import rules and regulations :ie in the UK we get #16 and some of the Medallion range whereas the US no longer stocks these and everyone outside of europe gets Insane shine tyre spray and we dont

It sounded like the #21 was discussed as well, a product that has been around for a long time but perhaps not on the swedish market?

I'm not sure however as it's still a "secret" which products are being introduced...

/Marcus

Comment

the QD pad, Chenille wash pad, MF applicator pads are due in the uk next year as part of the new product line up.

the pro stuff never seems to get the hype, we've found one day its not there and the next day it is.

its only the consumer range that gets this

Comment

So, I'm still kind of wondering, will there be a new product line in the beginning of the year? Maybe Mike would have an opinion on this?

Or could it be as was said before, that there are only a couple of new products for the swedish market that has been around for ages on the US market?

/Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');